The Lott is the official provider of Lotteries in Australia including Tatts, Golden Casket, NSW Lotteries and SA Lotteries.
The Lott App delivers all your favourite lottery games into the palm of your hand. Whether you want to enjoy the convenience of purchasing your tickets online, or check results of your tickets purchased in-store, The Lott App lets you play your way.
The App is free to download and is the only official App provided by the Government Licenced Lottery Operators Tattersalls, Golden Casket, NSW Lotteries and SA Lotteries.
Play and check results for the following games:
• Saturday Lotto / TattsLotto / X Lotto / Gold Lotto
• Superdraw Saturday
• Oz Lotto
• Monday & Wednesday Lotto / X Lotto / Gold Lotto
• Set for Life
• Lucky Lotteries – Super Jackpot & Mega Jackpot
Many ways to Play:
• Standard, System and PowerHit entries
• QuickPick or choose your own numbers
• Play and save your Favourite entries for quick purchase on the go
• Buy lottery tickets and check results for all Australian lottery draws
• Check your account history, manage funds and tickets
• Lottery tickets are registered to your account – safeguarding against loss or damage
• Pay for lottery tickets in-store using your online account funds
• Scan your lottery tickets purchased in store to find out if you're a winner
• Find your nearest Lott outlet
The Lott is the mark of trust that unites Tatts Group's Australian lottery brands including Tatts, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket and SA Lotteries under one banner.
Originally called Tattersall's, Tatts Group has been in the Australian lottery business for more than 134 years. Tatts Group operates the official, government-regulated lotteries in Victoria, Tasmania, the Northern Territory, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland and South Australia.
For more information visit us at the Lott website.
For assistance with using our app or accessing your account, our Customer Support Team is available on 131 868 between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Saturday and 8:00am and 2:30pm Sunday (AEST).
Thank you for using The Lott App! We've optimised the experience of setting up an account, plus if you've already got an account, we've made enhancements to how you Deposit Funds.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely fantastic app you have created very user friendly and very convenient to any user out of here I believe. One thing I will say I think in general would be good to win at some point as I play week in and week out and have had very little success through my time in participating in trying to win. I really do like seeing a number of people coming through and winning some of these jackpots but with a bit of luck I look forward to potentially being a division 1 winner. Stay safe team throughout these hard times you and your families and as they say always look up and smile :-)
Only recommendation is that the jackpot is a big amount of money then they other divisions get very little maybe spread the winnings.
Good, not great
I’d like to suggest the following improvements:
1. Ability to scan entry coupons (or whatever you call the paper tickety things where you manually mark an entry with X-es) with phone/iPad camera to input entries. My parents are old school and prefer to create written entries and I spend AGES entering them.
2. If one has a weekly limit set and you buy several tickets and exceed your limit- the app decides which tickets to keep and which to dump. It doesn’t give you a choice. Very frustrating.
3. You can save favourite numbers, which is useful. However, if you accidentally save two sets that have the same numbers, the app doesn’t tell you there is a duplicate. I mistakenly entered Powerball with the same numbers twice. D’oh! Please Identify sets of fave’s that are duplicates.
4. Regarding quick picks, I would like ways to adjust how these numbers are chosen. Eg- favour most commonly drawn / least commonly drawn numbers. And, favour numbers from the last 10 draws. Personal favourites (ie birthdays / lucky numbers) could be set to appear more often. Quick picks are a bit of a ‘black box’ at present, I’m sure many users would relish the opportunity to tweak how they’re chosen.
5. I would like to be able to get credit to my account by scanning tickets, the TAB App allows this.
6. Make a dark mode.
I really like the fact one can enter syndicates through the app now. Cool feature.
Thanks for your consideration of the above suggestions. :-)
The Lott app is extra convenient but the system requests address verification for new accounts linking with electoral role information which does not recognise our address. Perhaps integrating a cross reference check in their verification process with google maps would see this issue resolved for both the Lott app & the electoral role database to verify address details like ours, where even providing an uploaded drivers license, electricity bill doesn’t seem to be sufficient evidence. We are told our address does not exist which has made creating an online account through the app an impasse. Properties in our area do not have town water or telephone landline connections. We rent a granny flat on an acreage property so providing a electrical bill that is in the name of our landlords is not possible. If the Lott google mapped our address to confirm our address authenticity they’ll discover it’s a legitimate physical address. But that falls in to the ‘too hard basket’. Drivers licenses don’t lie nor does google maps. It’s an easy fix but no one wants to sort it out and that’s extremely frustrating.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tatts Online Pty Ltd
- 104.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © 2021 The Lott