The MyFoxtel app is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you manage your Foxtel account. You can find the best shows to record to your Foxtel box, order Main Events, view any Foxtel First rewards and get any support you need. The app is available to use wherever you are in Australia!
To stream Live TV and On Demand content from your subscription please search for our Foxtel Go App.
- Browse and search for upcoming shows on the Foxtel TV Guide.
- Change and save channels on your Foxtel box or Favourites list.
- Record shows straight to your Foxtel box and watch later.
- Set reminders for shows you want to watch.
- Series Link programs and record a whole series (when available).
- Join our loyalty program, Foxtel First where we put you first. (Eligible customers only).
- View and claim your rewards such as access to amazing experiences, events, and bonuses.
Manage my account
- Update your Foxtel package or bundle to include more content.
- View and pay your bills and update any payment details.
- Get notifications and reminders for your account to keep up to date.
- View, reschedule and cancel any technician appointments.
- Update your personal contact details.
- Change your set top box nicknames.
- Purchase Main Events directly to your Foxtel box.
- Add the latest Foxtel remotes and extra technology.
- Add Foxtel Broadband to your account and get all bills in one place.
- Find articles to help you with any trouble shooting.
- Read FAQs that may answer any questions you have.
- Message us directly from within the app for any help you need.
• Update of Contact information within Support
• Bug fixes
Please contact us at https://www.foxtel.com.au/about/contact.html or call support on 131 999
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost ready for prime time ...
OK ... an update of my earlier assessment.
Still has the odd glitch, but I can now say it is superior to the predecessor Foxtel app. Has a better GUI, is faster and more responsive, has better program information screens, and is an overall improvement. Has the time and effort by the developers been worthwhile, or could they have simply improved the original app ... remains to be seen. (Although the original application often fell over when it was being updated ... often to the extent that the update was unusable. Hopefully this won't occur with this app.)
Sept 2019. Update.....just changed to IQ4. Surprise, surprise, there are 2 complaints with this change.
1. The “reminder” setting does not work from the app. Have to go through the maze of direct IQ4 box to set reminder
2. The free to air channels 7,9 and 10 are NOT on this App therefore cannot set to record a program remotely.
As usual Foxtel app programming leaves a lot to be desired.
Get your act together Foxtel and render better service.
We have Foxtel in Sydney and also on mid north coast. Am unhappy that we cant download a second Foxtel Guide App to Iphone accommodate one App for each box. Have been told will have to log in each time we want swap between locations. In this day and age that is not satisfactory. Strange thing is we have TWO Foxtel Guide Apps on the Ipad so why not available on phone ,!!! Surely, all this modern technology can fix problem. There must be loads of people out there with same prob.
Foxtel please fix asap. If and when you do will review rating given.
UPDATE.... another problem the Series Link function on Foxtel Guide app does not work. Says it has series linked but on checking the planner nothing was linked.... Foxtel please fix up these really annoying problems.
2.1.6 DO NOT UPDATE. App does not open. Keeps crashing. Have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted and still nothing. Dont they test updates before releasing ???
Appalling App, Appalling Tech Support
This app has a lot of potential but it’s let down by sloppy developers and worse by disinterested unintelligent, untrained tech support “consultants” from South Africa to the Pacific and everywhere inbeteeen EXCEPT FOR Australia. Took numerous unresponded appeals for Tech support over the course of 12 months before I finally figured out it isn’t VPN compatible. It just won’t won’t work with any VPN including the leading on-shore VPN provider despite it being configured to report an Australian IP. The tech support farrago was disgraceful. I cannot say anything positive about Foxtel from price gouging Foxtel who pride themselves on NOT helping this 20+ year subscriber.
This app has been reviewed before and recently. It’s got good potential that makes up for the sh1tful functionality of the Foxtel set top box. If it works right or at all. No point asking Foxtel for help with this. They just don’t listen. A pox on festering Murdoch.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.