Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Search in Incognito mode whenever you want. It’s always a tap away from the homescreen.
Search safely and securely:
• All searches in the Google app are protected by encrypting the connection between your device and Google.
• Privacy controls are easy to find and use. Just tap your profile picture to access your menu and delete recent search history from your account with one click.
• Search proactively filters webspam to help ensure that you see safe, high-quality results.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Ratings and Reviews
Some problems and bugs
I love using Google chrome (or just Google) but I’ve had a lot of issues with the app. When I went on the app a lot it doesn’t show the news/ other things on the front page, (which is fine though because I don’t really look at the front page news, weather and such) and says “something went wrong, please try again later”.
Another issue is when I use the app and go on Google to watch videos (with a Google search) it just says “something went wrong, tap to retry”. I also have search issues where the search bar takes way too long to load or just doesn’t work at all.
Yes, I have updated it and it didn’t work and then deleted it and re-downloaded the app again, and that didn’t work either (well the only thing that did work was the front page but I’m still get the other issues, I don’t get the search bar issue often, but I get it every few hours or something like that).
Also just a question but, why Google is 17+? I just don’t get it. I would really appreciate it if I got an answer 😊. Thank you for reading. 🙂
Good, but my problem....
Google is a great app and I use it everyday! But for ur collection, I mean I wish there was an option to add more things rather than have a limit to 5 I think. Also my google isn’t showing my recent searches, after I updated it. Even in an account it doesn’t show anything. And when I’m not using and account, it still doesn’t. So I hope ulna fix this. But overall, I love this app, just these 2 issues can be fixed. Thank You. 👍
App suddenly slow and crashes on iPhone 8.
Not sure why but the past few weeks the app is crashing consistently on my iPhone 8. When I open it takes time to load (hasn’t happened before), the scroll lags (hasn’t happened before) and after a certain amount of time it just crashes. This seemed to happen even without an update to the app I think. I am running iOS 13 still, maybe that’s an issue but this problem has come out of the blue.
I’ve noticed when I do use the app the right side of my phone about two thirds up the screen gets very warm, pretty sure this is where the CPU is located so there’s some weird thing going on there. Please fix this Google.
Ok so I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app and it seems to be working smoothly now, lost all my tabs though 😠
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 288.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.