The Greater Bank App lets you access the most popular services from your iPhone. You can securely keep track of your finances anywhere, any time with our easy-to use Mobile Banking* service.
With the Greater Bank App you can:
- Log in fast and securely using your 4-Digit Access Code or Touch ID/ Face ID (on suitable devices)
- View your available account balances without having to log in
- View current and available balances of all accounts
- Apply for new accounts
- Redraw on your loan accounts
- View transactions history
- Transfer between own accounts
- Pay new and existing Third-Party accounts within Australia
- Pay new and existing BPAY® billers
- Make batch payments
- Make real-time payments to a PayID or BSB and account number with Osko®
- Create and manage your PayIDs
- Initiate and authorise payments on ‘many-to-sign’ accounts
- Manage your scheduled payments
- Download your statements (with the option to share via email, SMS, etc)
- Set up transaction alerts, activate your cards, lock/unlock your cards , manage your payees and billers
- Send and receive secure mail messages
- Sort your accounts in order of preference
- Set up sms/email alerts, and email notifications for specific secure inbox messages
- Locate your nearest Branch and ATMs
- Home loan repayment calculator
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Call or send a message to Greater Bank
* You need to be registered for our Internet Banking to have access to Mobile Banking.
Mobile Banking provides the same level of security as Internet Banking. You should follow the same basic security precautions you do with a personal computer, please read more about Internet Security on the Greater Bank website.
As with Internet Banking, Mobile Banking is fee free, however data charges may be applicable from your mobile service provider.
By installing the Greater Bank App you acknowledge and accept the License Agreement and Terms and Conditions for iOS Devices.
iOS 14 compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall useful and easy. I have a problem with iPad app not Sharing transaction data. After a payment I try to share but get a tab appear at top that appears to do nothing. I end up doing a screen shot for my records. Doesn’t happen on iPhone though so I’m thinking it’s a bug.
Developer Response ,
Hi Greg – thanks for your feedback. We would like to investigate the issue that you are experiencing with your iPad. Next time you process a payment and attempt to share the transaction details, could you please take a screenshot and send this to email@example.com We may require further details also but will respond to your email if required. Thank you, Greater Bank Online Team.
We’ve found that this app is a quick and easy method of keeping check of account balances and moving money around when required... it beats heading into a branch or doing some transactions at an ATM...
Good, but compared to others could be updated
Compared to other bank mobile apps to manage money, this app is very average. It would be great to see more features such as Apple Pay and categorising payments.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Greater Bank Limited
- 22.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Greater Bank Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.