The official app of Beyond Bank Australia.
As a 100% customer-owned bank, we go beyond in everything we do. That’s why we aim to exceed your expectations through our award-winning banking app. It’s part of what makes us the other way to bank.
* Keep track of your spending. With our spend tracker, you can now compare your daily spending with previous months, or go back as far as you like
* round2save. Enable the round2save feature on your account today and watch your savings grow
* Create a PayID using your email address or mobile number to send and receive money instantly
* Balance before PIN. Tap the lightning bolt on the home screen to get started
* Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you can activate or cancel your card, plus change your card PIN anytime.
* Total control of your cards. Block, allow or restrict individual card functions such as payWave, to within Australia or internationally
* Plan your next adventure! Advise us of your travel details or complete international transfers and payments
* Accounts made easy. View, create or schedule payments plus open additional accounts
* Biometric login. No more typing! Simply log in using your fingerprint or Face ID.
* Locate and get directions to our branches
* Easy to use calculators
* Connect with us.
Things you should know:
* You need to be registered for internet banking to use this app
* We do not charge a licence fee for the app, however, you may incur data
charges from your mobile network provider for downloading the application onto your mobile service. Check with your relevant service provider for more details. Whilst we endeavour to, the app is not compatible with all mobile devices or operating systems. To enjoy fee-free mobile banking you must download our iPhone app. Fee free banking applies to transactions conducted on accounts other than a Bonus Saver, Double Interest Saver or Christmas Club Account using iOS 11.0 or later. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
For more information:
Thanks to your feedback, our award-winning app is now even better:
* Spending, rainy day or holiday. Assign a nickname to each of your accounts to easily identify its purpose.
* This release, we've made some significant improvements to the accounts section. You'll find it easier on the eyes, easier to follow and more intuitive.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think the push notification feature could use an upgrade - at the moment it merely says ‘visa payWave receipt’ when I make a purchase. with no other details.
An example could be when I use a card through the iPhone wallet app, it displays the amount, location etc..
Developer Response ,
Hi Setolz - Thank you for your feedback, I will ensure that this is fed back to our Digital Team to consider for future updates to the app regarding showing more details in the alerts for you. ^Stan
Latest update (Jun 10, 2020) makes viewing multiple accounts ridiculously clunky. Huuuuuge boxes for each account means you can’t fully see 3 accounts on one screen. Pity for anyone managing a household with mortgages, credit card etc. No more seeing your overall financial position at a glance.
Giving priority to a silly piggy bank icon over visibility of account details & ability to see more than 2 accounts per screen is a daft move.
Perhaps provide a choice of views if bigger visuals are helpful for others.
Also, the logout button has been all but removed. Spent ages digging to find it only remains on the dashboard screen.
Love BeyondBank, but this app update looks like a kindergartener did it.
Developer Response ,
Dear SmallHouseWoman - Thank you for your feedback, sorry to hear that you aren't a fan of the latest update of the app, I will ensure that this feedback is loaded for you. If you have any further feedback about specific features or changes you would like to see then please send us an email at email@example.com and we can ensure that the feedback is loaded for you. ^Stan
Good, but could be even better
Recent updates have really improved this app and it's catching up quickly with other banking apps, it would be useful to have the option of a quick balance widget and other features such as being able to copy/ share your BSB and acct numbers easily.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, we're expecting to release the functionality for displaying a balance before PIN in the coming updates, and allowing users to share account details is a great idea too!
We have recorded your feedback and will be looking into the functionality for sharing account details in future as well :)
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.