For convenient banking on the go, download the Bendigo Bank app. Big on ease, speed and security, it delivers all the tools you’ll need for seamless online banking.
Easier everyday banking
• Log in quickly and securely with biometric authentication or a Four-digit PIN
• See balances without logging in if you choose
• Automatic Security Tokens for easy, secure payments
• Check your transaction history and get statements
• Merchant logos and better transaction info make identifying transactions easier
• Generate a Proof of Account PDF
Pay people and bills in seconds
• Make fast payments to a PayID or to a BSB and Account Number with Osko
• Create and use PayID to receive payments instantly
• Set up recurring payments
• Register bills with BPAY View to make paying on-time easier
Instant access with Apple Pay
• Add you card to the Apple Wallet straight from the app
• New card? Easily add your card to Apple Pay and start spending even before your card arrives
• Make mobile payments on the go, when and where it suits you
Card controls at your fingertips
• Activate your card and start tapping
• Can’t find your card? Apply a temporary block while you search for it
• Card lost or stolen? Let us know - we’ll close it and arrange a replacement card straight away
• Prevent purchases from particular merchant categories such as gambling or liquor transactions
• Toggle card controls on or off at your convenience
Safe and secure
• Built with everyone in mind for ease of use
• Enhanced and robust security features
Need help? Visit bendigobank.com.au/help/ebanking, call us on 1300 236 344, or drop into your nearest Bendigo Bank branch.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Can you please fix the bug of payment notifications? It says you can set payment notifications on for Centrelink payments, in fact, the option is below the transaction and you switch it on and it immediately turns off again and the same goes for enabling it in the app settings, enabled then you go back to the settings menu and it’s disabled, extremely frustrating! Also, why can’t you also allow “Salary” and PayID payment notifications also? Well it suppose it doesn’t matter anyway because at this stage, NO push notifications for any payments are coming through! I’ve noticed lots of other reviews here on the App Store, particularly from 2 years+ ago mentioning the same issues and also mentioning another important feature of “transaction notifications”, why can’t there be those notifications? Your response to those reviews here on the App Store says that you’ll send the feedback to the relevant team…well it seems that got no where! “Up Bank”, which you own, has every notification you can think of, why can’t you be like Up? I just prefer having Bendigo as my main bank, otherwise I’d move straight to Up. PLEASE Bendigo Bank update your payment and transaction push notifications!!
Basic features from UP Bank missing with Bendigo. Why?
The developers that made the UP Bank app are owned by Bendigo Bank. Why is the parent bank’s app so neglected compared to UP?
- No transaction notifications for credits, debits or unsuccessful transactions. Why?
- Merchant information is shared between UP and Bendigo Bank. But there is no way to provide updated merchant info. It can only be done via UP. Why?
- No card details visible in the app. Yet it’s okay for UP? Why?
- Live chat is only available on the website. Why is it not integrated into the app like UP?
- No hour/minute information against transactions only the day. On UP you can view time. Why is it missing with Bendigo?
- No detailed reporting on your transactions. Like tapping on a merchant and seeing how much you have spent on them over time. UP has this. Why’s it missing on the parent bank’s app?
- No public road map on feature roll outs. Will any of these missing features ever be addressed? Who knows? UP’s roadmap is public. Why is it missing for Bendigo?
Blows my mind that the parent banks app is allowed to be so far behind their digital bank offshoot. Surely the development work could be shared here?
Developer Response ,
Hi _Pauly, thanks for your feedback and suggestions. We will record these for consideration in the future updates of our app. Bendigo Bank currently offers live chat via our website here https://www.bendigobank.com.au/contact-us/ ^Kirsty
Ok the overall app is easy to use, fast and simple. You can easily manage multiple accounts and even setup weekly transactions between those accounts, like I do when I put money from my main account into my savings account. The only downside is there is NO APPLE PAY. I’ve looked into this and I have found that Bendigo Bank did apply for an Apple Pay ‘thing’, along with a few other major banks. BUT, good ol’ Apple rejected them. I don’t know if ANZ is paying Apple to keep Apple Pay an ANZ only thing, but ( Just letting you know if you haven’t realised by now that I am directing my anger at Apple and ANZ, not Bendigo Bank: you’re awesome.) Apple needs to get this fixed. WHY DID YOU REJECT THEIR APPLICATION. YOU CAN ONLY EARN MONEY FROM THAT. Please Bendigo Bank if there’s anything you can do please do it but I understand this may be out of your hands.
Developer Response ,
Hi Lambaalpacadude, thanks for the review. In regards to Apple Pay, this is currently one our highest priorities as we understand that our customers want a variety of payment options. We're working on it and will update our customers when this is available. ^Kirsty
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd
- 36.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.