- The Service Finder feature now lets you search across a larger list of medical services.
- The Symptom Checker results (dispositions) can now be saved on device for future reference.
- App bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Health Check - very helpful
After being ill for the past 4 days & knowing my GP is away for another 2 days, I wanted confirmation as to whether I should go to the ED or wait. Advice was quick, detailed, accurate & helpful. Only negative is the App states FREE but ITunes charged me $1:00. ??
I wish every Australian used this app. So many trips to the emergency department are not warranted. Don’t go if you have a minor issue that would be better addressed by you GP.
Failed to get even close
I already know my diagnoses and was just testing to see how good this was.....and this app was way, way off base telling me to basically have an aspirin a rest, when I actually have a chronic condition that needs close medical supervision.. needs to be able to BUILD a profile made up of several symptoms prior to leaping to conclusions after entering one or two symptoms.
- Healthdirect Australia Ltd
- 17 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Healthdirect Australia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.