The humm90® Mastercard® App makes it easy for you to track your spending and manage your account on the go.
With the humm90 Mastercard App you can:
• Access a virtual humm90 Card so you always have your card number on hand.
• View your transaction history and account details.
• Make a repayment.
• Convert a card purchase to an Interest Free Instalment Plan (humm90WRAP).
Approved humm90 Mastercard customers can:
• Get up to 90 days interest free on card purchases.
• Make purchases online or overseas with no foreign transactions fees.
• Convert card purchases of $250 or more to a 9, 12, or 15 month Interest Free Instalment Plan (humm90WRAP) for a small establishment fee.
What you’ll need:
• A humm90 Mastercard account
• Your Customer ID
Things you should know:
• This App is only available to humm90 Mastercard customers.
• This App is free to use but an internet connection is required and normal data charges will apply.
• Downloading and using this App is subject to the humm90 Self Service Conditions of Use (https://www.humm90.com/au/self-service-terms-conditions).
For more information visit the humm90 Mastercard website: https://www.humm90.com/au/.
New look, same powerful features - all the features you know & love from your Skye Mastercard mobile app are now available in a new look humm90 Mastercard app.
We’ve also made some bug fixes and performance improvements to ensure your app is available for you wherever, whenever you need it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Statement always late and payments take 5 days to appear
Statements come late always. It should be on time.
My experience with my other card if the statement billing cycle ends 12th of each month the next day 13th of each month my statement is there already.
Yours is always 2-3 days late so annoying also payments don’t come straight to the account. It always take 5 days before it appears to the account.
That’s why I’m thinking of changing.
The latest version fixed many issues and the app has been way better to use since. Not sure if the bad critics were before or after the update but from my perspective, problems such app not updating latest transaction or app crashing or log in problem are not happening anymore on my iPhone 6 with iOS version 12.4.6.
I only wish if a widget to see your balance could be added for iOS on the next update.
Keep up the good work!
Changes payment amount
I use the one off payment option so that I can add extra in whenever I want to. For the last 6ish months it seems to change my payments. For eg, last month I tried to pay $150 and it only accepted $3??
I spoke to customer service about it previously, but they didn’t seem to understand what I was saying
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.