Designed by education experts and loved by millions of learners worldwide, Mathletics is the world’s leading online mathematics program!
The Mathletics app is students' best companion tool for Mathletics.
LEARN ON THE GO
· Complete activities in online or offline mode
· Learn with curriculum-aligned activities, videos, eBooks and more!
· Engage through fun games such as Multiverse, Live Mathletics and Play Paws
· Track and review progress
With the latest update, we've added 10,000 dynamic Understanding, Practice and Fluency questions and 700+ Problem Solving & Reasoning activities to help learners build deep mathematical understanding.
BUILD A LOVE OF MATHEMATICS
· Curriculum-aligned activities and student support
· In-app assessments
· Engaging games and rewards
· Personalised avatars
· Online and offline capabilities
· QR code login
Course activities improvements and fixes:
- An icon in the login page will indicate to users if the text to speech feature (audio) in the course activities is available for the network the device is connected to.
- Notification popup displayed upon tapping on the audio icon when there is no internet connection or when there is an error in retrieving the text to speech audio.
Ratings and Reviews
Needing both apps atm as both lacking
Can’t see progress,certificates, change avatar any of those things on one app and the other can’t get harder activities so having to keep both apps as son 5 needs the harder activities etc but loves to see his progress and change his avatar.
The only thing we can do on the app that gives the harder activities is through the main headings ;activities (no icon access showing either), Mathletics live, points, concept search, updates. The other app works fine just lacks the concepts section which I think is really good and the harder activities to extent rather then having to change apps to jungle maths too soon.
Amazing App! Some Feedback Though.
Mathletics has worked amazingly throughout my education duration. It has helped tremendously with maths, and does challenge you from time to time. Though, I have noticed a few minor inconveniences. Sometimes, my app will randomly log me out of my account, and it sometimes logs me out of the actual tasks. Sometimes it is a bit of a slow load to get in, and sometimes when i leave a task, it makes me do it all over again because my progress hasn’t been saved in the system. It sometimes is a bit unfair, because it mainly occurs to the hard problems that I really seem to struggle with. Otherwise, I definitely recommend this app for any adults wishing to teach their child at home, or if you are just using this app to study. I apologise on behalf of the people who have had issues with this app, but I believe my personal experience with Mathletics has been fun and educating. Thank you! - Elle (I also apologise for any spelling mistakes, my autocorrect is a bit off).
I just got home from work and I was going to go to the store and get some stuff for the kids and then I will be home in a few minutes and then I’ll be home by the end of the week so we will have a plan on Monday if we need anything from there so we can go back to the office later on Friday and we will be there for a little bit to help out the kids are doing some things that need help with that and I need a lot to help with that and then I’ll let you know if you want me too I need you and your dad can come and get it for you guys if I can help with that and then I will let you know when we are finished and we can go over. This is a good games
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3P Learning
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 3P Learning Pty Ltd 2019