Searching for a new workout? Want to drop-in on a yoga class for less? Need help finding new at-home workouts? The Mindbody app can help you find the best place to get your sweat on & work on that beach body. Whether you’re looking for a beginner workout or trying to beat your 30-day fitness goals, you can find it all on Mindbody. Over 52,000 businesses offer fitness classes in yoga, Pilates, HIIT, cycling, barre, kickboxing, dance, weight training, circuit training, bootcamp & more! And for your post-workout recovery, book a massage, facial, acupuncture, or cryotherapy, & finish it off with a beauty appointment—all in one app.
Download & discover why it's the best free health & fitness app for finding studios, spas, & salons.
How it works:
* Download the top-rated wellness & workout app to create a healthy routine & set fitness goals.
* Find local workout classes, wellness services, & beauty appointments by location, time, date, & category with our easy-to-use filters.
* Book drop-in classes at lower rates with our Last-Minute Offers or get new client deals to try a new studio with Intro Offers. No membership necessary. Invite your workout buddy to elevate your health & wellness together!
* Stay motivated by connecting your fitness tracker to see calories burned, class performance, & more with our activity dashboard. Plus, Mindbody uses HealthKit to export your classes into the Health app and read biometric data, so you can view your stats across platforms!
* Save your favorite gyms, studios, classes, spas, & beauty salons to easily book again.
Why you’ll love it:
* Variety: Yoga, CrossFit®, spin, barre, strength training, Pilates, dance, & more—discover what works for you.
* Value: With Intro Offers & Last-Minute Offers, you'll get the best deals to try a new studio or drop-in on a fitness class without committing to a membership.
* Verified Reviews: Know what people are saying about new workout classes or wellness services before you book with real reviews from verified users.
Download this top-rated workout app to elevate your wellness & create a healthy routine!
*Flexible Pricing available in the U.S. only
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Thank you for using the Mindbody app! Included in this release are bug fixes & improvements to make the app easier to use.
Ratings and Reviews
Joined for the purpose of doing online classes with gym unfortunately the app only allows me to pay for each class I book (I am paying for gym membership)so at present I have to book through gym not the app. I have made enquiry to Mindbody support and have received only an automated response. I would be grateful if someone could at least offer some support.
Thanks for reply problem has now been fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, sorry for the delay in getting back to you during these unprecedented times. We're up to date with our emails so your issues should have been resolved by now. If you still need support feel free to reach out again.
I am so disappointed with this app and extremely disappointed with the customer service I have received so far. Last Thursday my app randomly logged me out. I thought nothing of it and logged back in. Logging back in using the EXACT same email address left without without my class history, current bookings or my current passes. I followed the account syncing protocol online to no avail. In the app, I requested a verification email which never came, I then emailed customer service who told me to do what I had just done (which had not worked). They said I may have multiple MINDBODY accounts. How is it even POSSIBLE to have multiple accounts under the exact same email address. I responded to their email telling them I had already completed the syncing protocol but it had not worked. I asked for someone to get in contact with me to work through this issue properly. I’ve not heard back from them.
I have an active pass that I now cannot access. This is unacceptable.
Having family members reduces its function
Have liked the use of the app so far without any problems. However, after adding a family member to the account it is impossible to cancel a class - it just lets you toggle between yourself and the family member. The business had to cancel the classes for me.
Secondly, when scrolling through the calendar you can no longer see which classes you’re booked into until you click into a particular class.
The only way to remove a family member from an account is to transfer it to their own email address. It’s impossible to just remove them from your account. If they don’t want to sign up they still need to accept the invitation and then delete their account.
Has been rather annoying and support hasn’t offered much help unfortunately.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MINDBODY Inc.
- 228.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright ©2001-2024 Mindbody
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.