Police Credit Union’s Banking app is a convenient and secure way for our customers to bank on their Smartphone, anywhere 24/7.
Banking on your phone has never been easier - check your balance and latest transactions, transfer funds or pay bills via BPAY® and manage your Police Credit Union VISA Cards.
● Quick and secure access with a PIN, pattern or touch ID.
● View your account balances and recent transactions.
● Set a quick balance for your favourite account and access it via the home screen.
● Transfer funds between your own account and to external accounts.
● Fast Payments - a faster, simpler and smarter way to pay and get paid. As part of the New Payments Platform, Fast Payments is facilitated by Osko® by BPAY™ allowing you to make near real-time payments. You can also set up an easy to remember PayID to receive money using contact details such as your mobile phone number and email address instead of a BSB and account number.
● Pay bills using BPAY.
● Add, maintain and pay your payees and BPAY billers.
● Manage your cards: activate your new cards for immediate use, report stolen or lost cards, temporarily lock your cards and order replacement Visa debit or credit cards.
● Find your nearest Redi ATM and branch locations.
● Set a savings goal and track your progress.
● Keep up to date with our latest promotions.
● View product information and apply on the go.
● Access financial calculators and make informed decisions about your money.
Things you should know:
● Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply, check with your internet service providers or your mobile phone service provider.
● Whilst we endeavour to, the app is not compatible with all devices and operating systems.
● To view our full terms and conditions visit our website.
● We collect anonymous information on how you utilise the application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. We do not collect personal information about you. By installing this app, you are giving your consent.
Secure messages, alerts and new look screens have been enabled. Register and manage your cards for Apple Pay from directly within the Banking App. Turn on notifications to know instantly when new messages and alerts are ready to view. Face ID recognition is now available.
The app has been rebranded from the name MoneyMate to Police Credit Union Banking App.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to modernise
Functioning app but like the credit union itself the app needs to be more progressive regarding features to stay competitive. A year between app updates is not acceptable in 2019. Things like, adding your card to Apple Pay from within the app, card less cash, iOS widgets for quick balance and watch app are all needed. I appreciate this is a small local credit union but to stay relevant you have to start targeting younger generations and stop relying on the safe conservative older customers who are not going to be around for ever.
It doesn't work
It won't let me transfer money from my account to my card and Vice versa
Updated app and I can’t use my pin anymore.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.