My Optus 4+
Made for you
Designed for iPad
Tap into My Optus app for the easiest way to manage your OPTUS account and get help when you need it.
MESSAGE US 24/7 FOR SUPPORT
• Get instant responses from our new Digital Assistant
• Connect to human experts when you need to
• Access your message history
• Reply when it suits you
FIND YOUR OWN ANSWERS
• Learn more about your device with our device guides
• Check Optus 5G tower locations and modem setup guide
• Setup your internet with our modem install guides
• Speed-test your home WiFi internet
• Troubleshoot your home nbn internet service
• Access all our Help & Support articles
• Track your order for the latest updates
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR USAGE
• See how much data you’ve used from your available data pool
• View data usage by category and daily breakdown
• Identify your most data hungry service
• Check usage by call minutes and text messages
• See your international Roaming Data Usage
• View your active and available service add-ons
BILLING MADE EASY
• View your latest and previous bills with a detailed breakdown
• Setup direct debit for your preferred payment type in seconds
• Pay your bill securely with credit card
• Save your billing information for next time
• Request a payment extension
• Quickly report a payment when you need to
SIMPLIFY YOUR PREPAID
• Check your remaining credit
• Recharge quickly in the app
• Payments accepted via debit card, credit card and PayPal
• Use a pre-purchased retail voucher
• Access all your available add-on options
• Quickly recharge for anyone linked to your account
MANAGE YOUR ‘MY ACCOUNT’ SETTINGS
• Log in to the app using your My Account details
• Change your login username and password
• Re-set your password if you can’t remember it
• Update your contact information
• See your Mobile and Fixed services when logged in
• Manage your account permissions and approve users
CONTROL YOUR PLAN AND SERVICES
• View your plan details and contract information
• Access your device insurance information
• Change your plan to fit your needs
• Manage International Roaming
• Manage your entertainment options
• Setup call diversions
• Manage notifications
JUST FOR YOU
• Launchpad personalised to your most relevant features
• View the latest Entertainment options
• Check out our latest offers and deals
• Access to the McAfee Parental Controls (Family Plans Only)
DONATE YOUR DATA
You can donate some of your data from your eligible Optus Mobile plan. It will provide much needed internet access to young Australians who need it most, so they can learn, create and connect with the world around them and help power their potential.
Learn more about Donate Your Data:
My Optus app is available on iPhone iOS 14 or later.
Hep & Support:
We’ve updated the app to bring you more meaningful experiences every day:
- Introducing Optus Call Effects; Calls have never been more fun.
- Improved 'Shop' experience now easily accessed from the navigation menu.
- Simplified navigation with updated 'Account' screen, incorporating 'Help & Contact us'.
- Improvements to 'Contract details' screen with helpful details.
- Accessibility improvements, technical updates and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I lost my phone, and had to get a new phone. So I had to go on a plan. The shop assistant was so helpful and honest that I got a new iPhone, but because I had no use for a fancy camera I was told it was cheaper to get the Xr which had all the same software and hardware of the 11. My mum is in hospital so financially this pay I was a bit strapped and Optus offered an extension of over a month by pressing one button in the app. Tesltras team would have sold me anything basically to get the most from me the sales person could get. I was a long time Optus customer anyway and the choice was a no brainer, so from the point of sale until the use of the phone I recommend Optus every time. Added bonus i her more data than I can use always have at least 8Gig left over. Although it doesn’t roll over like prepaid it makes no difference I can’t see how I could use all that data myself anyway 5 stars. Thank you Optus. Sincerely liam lewis. Customer for life. 😁
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for leaving a great review. We're delighted that we could help and that you're enjoying Optus. Thanks - Tommy.
I would of put 5, but it’s only because it’s difficult finding things, like “extension’s” on the billing site when I can only pay half of the bill. It’s like Optus deliberately hides the extension link so I got no option but pay the full bill when in reality I know I can only pay half for now. Thee rising of prices like petrol and food, can be stressful for someone like myself on DSP, and I m at my limit of getting my disability pension a rise to keep up. I can only give what I have planned to pay for the bill when it’s due!! Sometimes I can pay the full bill, but when I can’t, I would like to be able to click the extension link that I can see plainly on my bill when on line, to safely extend some or all of the bill owing straight away, then having to search for the extension payment link, and not being easily able to find or access the link on the day when I need to pay my bill. When this happens, as it has happened again now, in not being able to find and have easy access to the extension link etc, I can only hope you’ll see what I have done, and send me notice, to allow me the option to extend my bill for a period of time rather then Optus being direct with me!! Eg, pay now or reap the consequences ( well that’s how your email comes across to me who I read it). So if you are for the people that matter to you, I can only hope you’ll take in consideration of what has been written here before next bills are due !!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced issues with Optus. Please send us a direct message via the My Optus App and we’ll connect you to an Optus expert who will get back to you with a solution as soon as possible. Thanks - the My Optus app team
New version is broken, can’t authenticate or access My Cases or
So many glitches with the new version of the app! I’m logged in and I can’t access My Cases - I either get stuck in an endless log in loop (where it doesn’t even recognise I’m in the app and keeps prompting me to open the Optus app?!), OR I press My Cases and absolutely nothing happens. We also don’t get ANY notification when a case is updated or a message is posted. These all live in My Cases and not the main messaging chat. I am roaming and my service hasn’t been working since 14th June!! I’ve been in contact every single day and they just keep resolving the cases when the issue continues - the worst app now and customer service is next level awful (Come on Optus app & service team, I switched from Telstra & really didn’t think you could ever be like that, but somehow you’ve become even worse!?).
Disconnected conversations with over 18 of your staff, no issue ownership or true resolution, awful customer experience and no care to help me with the app issues or phone issues meanwhile you’re more than happy to take my money - oh and I’m still waiting for my refund of over $762… After 4yrs my experience this past year has been so poor I will be looking elsewhere once I’m back in the country. If I was in Australia right now I would have ported out already as I need my phone number for work and 2FA for everything. Horrendous situation to be put in the last 3 wks while on holiday without a working phone number!!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I would like to hear more about your experience, if you could contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your service number as well as a screenshot where possible, we can investigate this further for you. Thanks - The My Optus app team
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Optus Mobile
- 316.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Optus Mobile Pty Ltd 2019