The My QuitBuddy app is here to help you reach your smoke free goal. Whether you’re thinking about quitting, working up to your quit date or ready to quit now, My QuitBuddy can be customised to suit whatever stage you’re at on your quit journey and help you stay smoke free, by keeping you motivated and your goals on track.
Quitting can be daunting so that’s why My QuitBuddy breaks up the journey into more manageable milestones.
Follow your progress day by day as you get closer to your goal to quit smoking for good.
Feel good about how much money you’re saving and how much nasty stuff your lungs are avoiding. Over time, watch the savings and results begin to pile up.
There is an entire community of buddies there to help you out, with success stories, learnings and handy tips.
A quit journey is full of ups and downs, depending on how you’re feeling on any given day. On days when your cravings are strong, games and soothing imagery are just a swipe away, to help you get through.
Quitting can be hard and most smokers try a number of times before they finally quit for good.
My QuitBuddy is with you every step of the way.
Don’t quit alone. Download the free My QuitBuddy app today.
Updates to web community functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
Three Months plus
The QuitBuddy App has been a bit of a saviour for me and I’ve been smoke free for 96 days. I think the content and interaction is lacking a tad however it has worked for me. One of my work colleagues recommended this app to me on day one or two of giving up and logging in each day has inspired me to keep off the smokes. Nothing else on the app has really engaged me other than $ Saved, Mg of tar avoided and #of Cigarettes not smoked. I think the best thing is seeing how much money I have saved/wasted since I stopped smoking (over $4000 in 3 months). I do understand that this is a free app so I cannot be too expectant however I do thank you for what I have achieved so far.
Urgent upgrade required!!!
- The community section is the main way of giving and receiving support. This used to be a great but some anonymous users are deliberately deleting people's posts by hitting 'report' ( can easily accidentally hit report as well as it's positioned too close to where users scroll down to read messages) and leaving very unhelpful and hurtful messages. This is causing existing users to leave and preventing new ones from joining. Users have been leaving feedback in the appropriate section of the app and emailing the Commonwealth Department of Health Quitnow Campaign since 2017 ( now May 2018). Things have not improved - When you reply to a message and its too long it notifies you that it's too long but then deletes the reply and you have to start all over again. Very frustrating. - Needs more distracting games as there is only fruit sorter. - If the Australian Commonwealth Government Department of Health are serious about reducing smoking rates they would listen to concerns and suggestions for improvements and upgrade this app urgently!
Smoke free forever thanks to my quit buddy!
Love this app I have tried many times to stop smoking I only ever got to 7/8 days .. now I’ve got this app today is my 32nd day smoke free I love the notifications to keep me on track I love the new information as I progress and get to read more health benefits as I go along I love that I can now breath a lot better and my taste and smell has come back I actually love being a non smoker and I love the extra money I have and I just love this app thankyou so very much you have given me my life back and added many many years to it.I was also told by the drs I don’t even have emphysema 💪👏
From the bottom of my heart and lungs 🤭 thankyou for this app I also love seeing my progress in the days as they go up I will always keep this app to see my progress and keep me on track
Siobhann Brown. 🧚♂️🌹🌼💫🌸
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Department of Health, Australian Capital Territory
- 13.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © Department of Health