This app provides users of MYOB Advanced an easy way to access the business information they need, when they need it. Staff can access the app directly from their iPhone or iPad, enabling them to easily complete simple day-to-day tasks.
• Enter expense claims and receipts, using your device camera to attach copies of receipts
• Creating and manage tasks and events so you never miss an appointment
• Review documents requiring your approval, and approve or decline as required
• Create new or view open service case details while on-site with customers
• Customise the existing app screens and extend other MYOB Advanced screens to the app, using the built-in customisation tools of MYOB Advanced.
*** This app is for users of MYOB Advanced Business only – it does not work with the MYOB AccountRight or MYOB Essentials products. ***
• Some features may not be available in your MYOB Advanced edition. Please check with your MYOB business partner for more information.
- The support for displaying the modal Ask dialog during any interaction with lists or forms has been implemented.
- German localization has been implemented for certain UI elements.
- The Acumatica mobile app connected to an instance of Acumatica ERP 2020 R2 now supports simple confirmation dialogs.
- Autocomplete was not properly working when using the Traditional Chinese language.
- Voice input was not properly working in rich text boxes, for instance in the Description box on the Cases screen.
- If a time zone with daylight saving was set on a device (for instance, Washington, D.C.), it was not possible to scroll through all months in the calendar when editing date boxes.
- The bottom panel sometimes disappeared after a user edited rich text boxes, for example the Comment box on the Appointments screen.
- On the Sales Order screen, it was not possible to edit a sales order after changing the value in the Order Type box.
- If the mobile app was sent to the background (minimized) immediately after users started uploading files, the files were not correctly attached.
- When users tapped on a push notification, the target record was not opened. Instead, users were directed to the main menu.
- Changing screen orientation could lead to loss of unsaved changes on any Acumatica ERP form.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If your account has 2FA enabled with a full email address login it simply doesn’t work. It won’t allow you to login, claiming the username/password is wrong.
Very useful and easy to use app
App works pretty seamlessly with the system and I was impressed how quickly transactions were updated between the system and the application. I wish you could automatically feed credit card statements into the app to allocate expense receipts but I understand there are separate apps from third parties you can get to handle that
Any chance of making this work in larger format on an iPad? Not exactly on the road/user friendly
Developer Response ,
Hi dw_, thank you for your feedback. We recommend speaking with your MYOB Advanced Business Partner who should be able to assist with your inquiry. Thanks, Rebekah
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 26.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 MYOB Technology Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.