The Play School Art Maker app is a fun way for kids to freely create pictures, animated movies and story slideshows using their favourite Play School toys and craft items. They can even add their own audio narration, upload their own photos as backgrounds, and save photos of their art.
Play School Art Maker encourages imagination and creativity through open play - children are free to make and design whatever they like! There are no rules or timers.
The app is quintessentially Play School, with a hand-made aesthetic and a strong focus on storytelling. The playful sound design also features the much loved Play School piano and familiar voices of presenters Alex Papps and Karen Pang.
Play School Art Maker is aimed at kids aged 2-6 years and offers a wonderful creative experience for parents and carers to share with children.
* create pictures with Big Ted, Little Ted, Humpty, Jemima and their friends
* decorate scenes with a large range of art and craft items
* animate pictures to create movies with your own songs or narration
* choose from 6 Play School craft backgrounds (Beach, Bedroom, Farm, Kitchen, Moon, Underwater) or choose from 1 of 16 plain coloured paper backgrounds
* use a photo from your own album as a background to bring Play School into your world
* save pictures and animations to share with friends and family – you can even come back and edit them later
* make a story slideshow using up to 8 of your pictures and animations
* you don’t need to be connected to the internet to make pictures, animated movies or slideshows
* watch episodes of Play School (this feature requires a web connection and can be disabled)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app but can you make a update were you can also watch ( bluey and pj masks and dog loves books) and also make a button that you can click were you create stuff and add a area were you read books like in play school please please and if you do you will get a Five star rating from me
How to be able to hear in the movies
Hi! A lot of people have been saying that when they make movies they can’t hear, but that’s because you need to go on settings and turn the microphone on. This is by far one of the best games ever! Will recommend 100%. It is great for kids, and the voices are very clear for the children to understand. The quality is also amazing, and it is very kid friendly! I have spent hours on this game even though Ten😂. It’s super enjoyable and entertaining.
My kids have loved this app for years and now my youngest is enjoying it. Love everything about it.
Except- the microphone doesn’t seem to be working for the video feature. Can you update this please?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.