Welcome to ABC ME
ABC ME is a video-on-demand app for Australian primary school aged children that forms part of the ABC iview family. Watch ABC ME shows when and where you want in a trusted online environment. ABC ME is free and there are no adverts or in-app purchases.
- Quality shows: ABC ME is the home to many trusted and loved shows, carefully selected to entertain and educate young Australians. In the app you’ll also find some favourite, age and classification appropriate ABC and ABC KIDS shows that are loved by primary school children.
- Personalise your app: Add favourite shows to your own, easy-to-access ‘My Shows’ page by clicking on ‘Add to my shows’ on any program page. You can also create your own avatar and save reactions to shows.
- Explore and discover: Discover new shows and find themed content recommendations from the ABC ME team on the ‘Explore’ page.
- Parental Control Settings: Parents and carers can limit access to certain shows based on classification levels or turn off individual shows.
- Trusted environment: All data is stored locally, users are not personally identified using this app.
- Watch via Wifi or 3G/4G.
This app is designed for devices running iOS 8 and above. Due to rights restrictions, ABC ME is geo-blocked to Australia.
Important: The ABC is not responsible for the amount of mobile data you consume using the ABC ME app. If you are concerned about mobile data consumption, consider updating your device settings to disable cellular data.
* Optimised search so it's easier to find your favourite shows
* Added support for newer devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really Good! But..
I was on Netflix and I was watching a series and I thought there was only 2 seasons because Netflix only had 2 seasons of it. Omce I finished all of the episodes, I realized there was still a season to go. I could not find the episodes anywhere BUT ABC Me. So I downloaded it on my phone and then I realized that there were only 4 episodes left. And not gonna lie, I was pretty upset. After 3 days, I came and I saw 3 episdes left. And I realized that the episodes expire. If you can, by any chance, please do something about it. But over all. I live that its all free on Iphone. Its perfectly okay for younger kids. But some shows may not be sutaible for babies or Kids. Mostly for young adults. But I live how you can switch it to ‘G’ as well. But if you can, please please do something about the episodes.
Time it takes to show
Well it is great and I try to watch the episodes as they come out to avoid losing them and having to wait a long time. But my favourite show released new episodes almost 5 months ago and ABC Me has not shown it on the app or the TV. And when new episodes came out last time the Tv was working badly so I had to wait 20 minutes or so after it ended on tv before it was on the app. But with other shows it was less than a minute. Please fix those two. Now at some point when they added a search I got excited that I no longer have to scroll down very far on the A-Z to get to the shows I like, but when I found out it did SINGLE EPISODES, not shows. Now it is about the same amount of scrolling as the A-Z function. Please change this. But nonetheless, it is still a good app.
Edit: The fact that on the episode you cannot see the bottom 8th of the episode shot is annoying, as the titles in BTN are not visible.
I have a small problem🙃
It’s a great app. I admit it. I love all of the great shows you can watch 24/7 and love that you added anime😊. The only problem I am currently experiencing, is that whenever I try to go into the app, it goes to the screen with the ME logo and the swirling “loading screen” and then crashes straight away. I’ve tried it multiple times and it doesn’t stop. I’ve also heard of others experiencing this issue, but usually just when they go into a show. Anyway, I hope you can fix this and that was the only reason I gave it a 4 Star. If the crashes are fixed, a definite 5 Star from me!😇😊😋😁
(Ps. Please add in a search bar. It would help so much!🤓)
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- 54.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.