Train for success by crafting your perfect HIIT, Tabata or Circuit workout timer. Seconds Pro Interval Timer is ideal for those that take their fitness seriously.
Seconds Pro Interval Timer is the best interval timer for Tabata, HIIT & Circuit Training workouts. As well as being featured by Apple, it is recommended by celebrity and personal trainers to their clients all around the globe.
- Full screen, colored display. Easy to read from a distance. Landscape or portrait.
- Templates for HIIT, Tabata & Circuit Training. Combine timers for ultimate control.
- Speaks your interval names & can provide warning for upcoming intervals.
- Other alerts including beeps and bells are available.
- Assign music per interval or per interval timer.
- Match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your HIIT workoutk.
- Interval timer runs in the background while you use other apps.
- Share your interval timer with a friend.
- Stopwatch highlights best and worst lap times.
- Countdown Timer with 5 preset durations (only first 3 on Apple Watch).
- Seconds Pro Interval Timer can use Apple Health to save workouts or mindful sessions, read body measurements and year of birth to calculate calorie expenditure in conjunction with a heart rate monitor.
- Please note, Seconds Interval Timer and Seconds Pro Interval Timer are separate products. Once paid for they each contain identical features. However, they are not interchangeable. If you have purchased one you should always download that version and in the case of Seconds Interval Timer, restore the in-app purchase within it gain access to the upgraded features.
- Haptic feedback in iPhone app now stronger with different feedback at end of timers.
- Added option to disable pre-timer ducking
- Fixed default voice selecting voice for blind users that Apple recently added.
- Fixed audio not reducing for intervals that have the option enabled.
- Fixed text to speech with warning last interval speech.
- Fixed audio ducking when exiting a timer
Ratings and Reviews
Feature rich, but unintuitive UX design.
1. Overall great app, I use it almost everyday.
2. The UX for copying, pasting, editing, creating folders, rearranging things etc is a bit unintuitive. But once you get the hang of it it’s not too bad.
3. If I could have my music volume stay constant when the timer labels are being read out loud that would be nice. I don’t need the music volume to be constantly going up and down. For this reason alone I never use the music feature, and I play music on a separate device for my timers.
The flexibility and reliability that you get makes the app well worth every penny.
I don’t think there’s anything else on the App Store as easy and straightforward to use yet so flexible and customisable as seconds pro.
I find myself just randomly making up workouts when I’m bored because it’s just that easy to do.
As a former boxer I structure my workouts on a round system, I just wish I had this app when I was still active. It keeps the time and lets me know what exercise is coming up next.
If you do a lot of intervals I highly recommend this app.
Changed my life
I was looking for a solution to programming workouts and this has proven itself to be the best value. As a result I’ve been more motivated to do the workouts and have now lost 30kg and gained muscle and strength as a result of diet and exercise and this app has been integral to that. It caters to whatever timing arrangements you can think of. My only wish is that I could more easily share and export my workouts to my sister who I also purchased the app for. Otherwise it’s great. Best interval timer app out there.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Runloop Ltd
- 97.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 6.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2023 Runloop Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.