Seconds is widely recognised as the best interval timer for HIIT & Tabata training for mobile devices. As well as being featured by Apple, it is recommended by celebrity and personal trainers to their clients all around the globe.
INTERVAL TIMER FEATURES:
• Large, full screen, color coded display that is easy to read from a distance. The display works in either landscape or portrait.
• Templates for HIIT, Tabata and circuit training. A custom template to create every interval. And the compound editor where you can combine many interval timers into one.
• Speaks your interval names so that you can follow a workout without seeing the screen at all. Seconds can even provide prior warning of the upcoming interval. Other alerts including beeps and bells are available.
• Coordinate your music with your Tabata workout. Each interval can have its own music assigned allowing you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your HIIT workout.
• Seconds runs in the background allowing you to either have your display off, or use other apps while the HIIT timer is active.
• Export and import. Share the Tabata timers with friends or download them from the web and install them in Seconds.
• Stopwatch that works in landscape and portrait, highlights best and worst lap times and syncs with Apple Watch.
• A quick access countdown timer with 5 preset durations (only first 3 on Apple Watch). Upgraded users may configure their own preset durations. Countdown syncs with Apple Watch.
• Seconds can use Apple Health to: save workouts or mindful sessions, read body measurements and year of birth to calculate calorie expenditure in conjunction with a heart rate monitor.
• Improved Apple Watch data syncing.
• Increased size of text in external display.
• Disabled audio ducking for timers that use cadence option.
• Fixed crash in media picker.
• Fixed colour customisation fields.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The flexibility and reliability that you get makes the app well worth every penny.
I don’t think there’s anything else on the App Store as easy and straightforward to use yet so flexible and customisable as seconds pro.
I find myself just randomly making up workouts when I’m bored because it’s just that easy to do.
As a former boxer I structure my workouts on a round system, I just wish I had this app when I was still active. It keeps the time and lets me know what exercise is coming up next.
If you do a lot of intervals I highly recommend this app.
Changed my life
I was looking for a solution to programming workouts and this has proven itself to be the best value. As a result I’ve been more motivated to do the workouts and have now lost 30kg and gained muscle and strength as a result of diet and exercise and this app has been integral to that.
It caters to whatever timing arrangements you can think of.
My only wish is that I could more easily share and export my workouts to my sister who I also purchased the app for. Otherwise it’s great. Best interval timer app out there.
Highly recommended training app
Extremely customisable app with a solution for all interval style training. Has some great templates. But has the ability to create sets with breaks, halfway alerts, split left/right sets, countdown to finishing each rep, choose playlists from your phone to overlay. Have used it while training clients to keep time for my workouts, but a great tool for my own training. It's my own personal trainer that keeps me honest ;)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Runloop Ltd
- 56.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Runloop Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.