Embark on a fascinating journey of discovery over and deep into Queensland’s Wet Tropics World Heritage Area that is home to the world’s oldest tropical rainforest. Our multi-lingual Interpretive App and Audio Guide is a must-have companion for your rainforest adventure. Take a journey back in time to see plants and animals found nowhere else on Earth and whose prehistoric ancestries date back not hundreds, but millions of years.
Featuring the latest in cutting edge technology, as well as extensive multimedia and GPS location functionality, our app places the story of the rainforest directly in your hands as you travel along the cableway.
· Be amazed by the rainforest animals that appear before your eyes using the latest in augmented reality (AR)
· Watch full HD videos from our boardwalk rangers who offer interesting insights into the globally significant rainforest environment
· Meet some of our fascinating rainforest residents including climbing palms, strangling trees and tree dwelling kangaroos
· Track the progress of your gondola along the cableway in real time
· Learn more about the unique Skyrail experience, a world-first in sustainable tourism
· Capture and share your photos to your favourite social network
· See the full list of amenities available throughout the entire experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wonderful and informative!
I found this app to be extremely informative! It is a great addition to have whilst completing the Skyrail experience, and it definitely enhances the journey overall. It is an absolute must, I highly recommend it!
Chinese interpretation is beautiful
Strongly recommend the tourists to download the apps to increase your experience
Hopeless didn’t work
I did all that was suggested. The test audio worked ok but the main one didn’t come on automatically as it said. Missed out on listening to all the information.
An attendant at the first stop was not helpful just dismissed us ... ‘ that’s to do with marketing’.
Maybe everyone who works on Skyrail needs to be up to date with all technology, so as to help customers.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.