The only thing we can think of that's more packed than the Subway® Australia app is your favourite Subway Footlong® Sub.
• Click and collect. Order from the comfort of your couch and then simply roll in and roll out! Boom!
• Favourite orders! We all have a favourite – ours is one click ordering of our fave Subway meal! FEED ME!!
• Group ordering. Need to feed a hungry crew?! Get them all fed fast with simple catering!
• Exclusive offers! Yep! Exclusive merch, giveaways and deliciousness only available here in the Subway App. Who feels special now?!
• Subcard® Loyalty. Earn Subcard® reward dollars on every purchase. Save em'! Spend em'! Delicious!
• Customise your order. The full Subway ordering experience all in the palm of your hand. Want double cheese?? We got you!
• Saved Payment details. When you're hungry, we don't mess around. Your details are saved, safe and secure, ready for whoever hunger hits.
• Gift Cards. Need to show someone you really care. Treat them to a gift of deliciousness, all through your Subway App.
Oh, hey, are you still here? We figured you'd hit the download button already...
If all that isn't enough to fill your Subway hunger, hit us up on the socials:
NFT: Actually, we prefer real food – don't @ us!
Our latest update is packed full of delicious improvements:
• Get Subway® delivered right to your front door! Order your favourite sub and watch it get delivered right to your door. Subway® Delivers is rolling out to a restaurant near you soon!
• Bug fixes and general app improvements
Got some feedback? Drop us a line at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Make use of the note section.
I think the app was great. Very easy to use. And the order was made at the time the app said it would. So i was happy with that. I would just like to remind others to be specific in the note section when you order…. My foot longs ended up with hardly any lettuce whatsoever, and just a smear of carrot, but soooo many onions and olives it was crazy. And the amount of sauce they put on was insane. It literally was dripping out of the ends and the sides of the sub. So next time i will be very specific in the notes before i pay. Lol.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for reaching out and providing this feedback! We’re always listening to guest comments, so it’s great to hear you’re enjoying our Subway® Australia app. Sophie
Click & no ready to collect
Had to do click & collect cos the eftpos was down but staff didn’t tell me I didn’t need to drive to find an eftpos machine I could do click & collect instead, I figured that out myself when I left to find a machine. Subs were not made when I got back to the store, not even started, because they ran out of bacon & decided to call me but I was already sat waiting in the store, so still had to wait for it to be made. I would have rather had the sub made when I arrived and just be told there was no bacon. I also had to remind them that I also ordered two cookies! Was I charged for the bacon I didn’t get?? No one told me if that would be refunded to me or if I had just lost that money because the store ran out!! Needs to be looked at!
Staff need to realise if people choose click & collect they should not arrive & the order not even started over running out of bacon, it’s an addition not a main ingredient of the sub. I could understand if I ordered something with bacon in the name but not when it’s an add on. Was a VERY hot day so I really didn’t want to have to sit in the store with my car heating up when it was a click & collect! 😠🥵
Developer Response ,
Hey, we’re sorry to hear that! It sounds like your recent Subway® experience wasn’t up to scratch. To follow this up with our guest care team, please provide more details via the following link https://www.subway.com/en-au/contactus/contactusform so that our team can assist you further. Thanks, Sophie.
New app is useless
Subway scrapped the old app and and created a new one which made you sign up again however they clearly didn’t test it properly before releasing as it’s full of bugs- keep getting errors like my order couldn't be processed because I ordered too much and needed to go through catering when I ordered 1 wrap and that was in between the other errors I was getting about order not being able to be processed. I have used it twice now, the first time didn't work at all the second time by navigating passed all the errors and restarting the order I eventually got to put my order thorough, then turned up to collect the order to find out the store never received anything, even they said this was a common issue with the app and not to bother with it, as you still need to line up and order like normal when you get there. The app presentation looks great, however the back end execution is poor and makes me wonder if my personal data stored in the app is even safe.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Simplicity Technologies Ltd
- 134.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2023 Subway IP LLC.