Everyday banking on your mobile is now simple and easy with the new and improved TMBank mobile banking. Please note: You will need to have a TMBank Internet Banking Logon to register.
This app lets you take the bank with you.
Fast and simple access:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log in OR Touch ID (iPhone 5s or above)
• Quickly check your balance without logging in
• View your pending Visa transactions
Transfer money and pay bills:
• Make payments to a PayID using OSKO
• Create, modify or delete future payments
• Transfer instantly between your accounts, just like in internet banking
• Pay bills with BPAY®
• Pay anyone using their bank BSB and account number
Greater control over your accounts and cards:
• Add a card to Apple Wallet via the Cards menu to use Apple Pay
• Change your card PIN on the go
• Temporarily block your card
• Report lost or stolen cards
• Personalise your account order and even show and hide accounts easily
Banking on the go:
• Find your nearest TMBank branch
• Keep your account secure by letting us know of your overseas travel plans
• Deregister devices remotely
Members can find out how to register for Internet Banking at tmbank.com.au.
Teachers Mutual Bank Limited ABN 30 087 650 459 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 238981.
We're continually improving the app and in this release there is:
- ability to receive and manage notifications
- security enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just a few voiceover tweaks needed
It needs to be better set up for people with vision impairment using voiceover on ios. It is mostly accessible, so thanks for that. There are a few unreadable bits in the introduction (where text falls in an image) and the top left menu button is unlabelled. From an ease of use perspective it would be nice if you didn’t have to read through the whole menu before getting to the main content. Still pretty decent accessibility so I do appreciate that. A few tweaks and it’
ll be excellent for blind and sighted users alike.
New update excellent
The new update is excellent, the app can now be used for more than just viewing accounts and doing transfers - I would ignore the earlier reviews as the new update has really completely changed the app and it's much more user friendly ! Easier than having to go to the website and do everything through there and it's set out better than the website so it's actually easier to manage everything so I highly recommend ! Silly you have to be connected to wifi and not able to access it on 3G however !!
Not at all user friendly
Perhaps TMB could take a look at the CBA banking app for iPad! It is brilliant! This TMB app by comparison is terrible!CBA app is so simple, quick, efficient, great graphics and easy to use. So..Why is your app so cumbersome? In having to turn iPad on it’s side is awkward. It is like an old Apple 2 computer compared to the latest iPhone or iPad so antiquated and awkward to use. graphics are god awful!
The KISS principal please!!
No exit or back keys. the reason for download is I just cannot get the online site to work either as instructions say there is an icon in top right hand corner, and tap to log in, however there is no icon?? Am not sure who you are paying to design the website or the app but they aren’t very good!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.