We’ve made the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet even easier to follow with our new member app!
The app is the perfect companion to the online CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet, making it easy to do everyday tasks while on the go. Check your menu plan, swap meals around, log your weight, view your daily food units and check your shopping list - all from your phone!
If weight loss is your goal, the TWD app will motivate you to stay on track.
>> Track what you eat
• Record your food, drinks and exercise. The app also tallies up your food units and kilojoules to help you stick to the program
>> Delicious meal plans
• Access your daily menu plans
• Preview your upcoming week of meals
• Swap meals you don’t like for ones that you do!
>> Track your weight loss
• Use the app to track your weight and record private weigh-in photos to keep you motivated
>> Shopping list
• See what grocery items you need for the week, for the next three days or just for today, all while walking the aisles of your local grocery store
• Tick off items that you already have at home, or mark items off as you add them to your basket
>> Program preferences
• Customise your program, change your menu preferences, swap meal plans and more!
>> About the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is a higher protein, low GI eating plan that is scientifically-formulated by Australia’s national science agency. The food is delicious, the portions are generous and the unique nutrition formula will keep you satisfied. New in 2018 is our Protein Balance menu plan, which increases fat loss and decreases feelings of hunger by distributing protein more evenly across meals.
>> Online access included
By purchasing an app subscription you will have access to the Total Wellbeing Diet member website which includes lots of extra features such as PDF guides, tutorials, exercise plans and access to all the recipes from the popular Total Wellbeing Diet cookbooks.
>> App subscription
• The Total Wellbeing Diet is available on a 3 month auto-renewing subscription of AUD$199.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews every 3 months unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by the user going their iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
• This subscription cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
We fixed a bug that affected users with older versions of iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an excellent app. It’s easy to use and just makes following the diet very fuss free. The app does all the planning and tracking. The only thing users need to do is shop, cook and eat. Simple!
I would generally agree with this assessment but it works differently on an iPad and an iPhone. The weight tracker only takes whole numbers on the phone and can’t be changed if a more accurate number needs to be entered. The weekly photo on the phone doesn’t really allow for an accurate weight to be entered at the same time.
Rev Gareth Thomas-Burchell
The TWD has really worked for me. What has helped the most is the varied suggestions for meals and the suggested amounts, and the exercise routines. The weekly measurements have revealed much, and give a good indication of progress of weight distribution. I have reached my goal and have lost a total of 10 kilos in three months. My ultimate goal is to lose another 5 kilos and I am on track for that achievement.
What I have found unhelpful, however,is the generic comment from your weekly assessment after weight and measurements have been sent in. It appears that the weight loss is the only yard-stick that is noted. I have plateaued in my weight for a few weeks, but my measurements have changed favourably. The computer generated comments have been quite derogatory and presumptuous. I would prefer a more personal feedback.
I’ve been with TWD for almost six months. While my weight loss has been slow, my measurements show I am still losing something! I am now 12 kg down.
This program, which I’ve refused to call a diet has created the most sensible, practical and enjoyable journey I am on. The staff at TWD are so supportive and understanding. Their dieticians do all they can to help, even doing sessions online during the pandemic crisis. The Facebook group is amazing! You quickly get to know the regulars, like Terry Munro, who share the things they have found really worked.
If you need something to help you lose weight in a sensible, practical and supportive way, look no further!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SP Health Co Pty Ltd.
- 42.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © SP Health Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Total Wellbeing Diet Online $199.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.