We’ve made the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet even easier to follow with our new member app!
The app is the perfect companion to the online CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet, making it easy to do everyday tasks while on the go. Check your menu plan, swap meals around, log your weight, view your daily food units and check your shopping list - all from your phone!
If weight loss is your goal, the TWD app will motivate you to stay on track.
>> Track what you eat
• Record your food, drinks and exercise. The app also tallies up your food units and kilojoules to help you stick to the program
>> Delicious meal plans
• Access your daily menu plans
• Preview your upcoming week of meals
• Swap meals you don’t like for ones that you do!
>> Track your weight loss
• Use the app to track your weight and record private weigh-in photos to keep you motivated
>> Shopping list
• See what grocery items you need for the week, for the next three days or just for today, all while walking the aisles of your local grocery store
• Tick off items that you already have at home, or mark items off as you add them to your basket
>> Program preferences
• Customise your program, change your menu preferences, swap meal plans and more!
>> About the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is a higher protein, low GI eating plan that is scientifically-formulated by Australia’s national science agency. The food is delicious, the portions are generous and the unique nutrition formula will keep you satisfied. New in 2018 is our Protein Balance menu plan, which increases fat loss and decreases feelings of hunger by distributing protein more evenly across meals.
>> Online access included
By purchasing an app subscription you will have access to the Total Wellbeing Diet member website which includes lots of extra features such as PDF guides, tutorials, exercise plans and access to all the recipes from the popular Total Wellbeing Diet cookbooks. Visit www.totalwellbeingdiet.com to login using your email or username and password.
>> App subscription
• The Total Wellbeing Diet is available on a 3 month auto-renewing subscription of AUD$199.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews every 3 months unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by the user going their iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
• This subscription cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
Thank you for the feedback! We have continued with additional bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Rev Gareth Thomas-Burchell
The TWD has really worked for me. What has helped the most is the varied suggestions for meals and the suggested amounts, and the exercise routines. The weekly measurements have revealed much, and give a good indication of progress of weight distribution. I have reached my goal and have lost a total of 10 kilos in three months. My ultimate goal is to lose another 5 kilos and I am on track for that achievement.
What I have found unhelpful, however,is the generic comment from your weekly assessment after weight and measurements have been sent in. It appears that the weight loss is the only yard-stick that is noted. I have plateaued in my weight for a few weeks, but my measurements have changed favourably. The computer generated comments have been quite derogatory and presumptuous. I would prefer a more personal feedback.
This is do able, christmas, parties, club nights, friends over, birthdays BBQ’s. It’s all Ok you don’t have to “finish” the diet before your big social occasion, this is just a healthier way to live everyday and the bonus is you lose weight! Give it a go the only thing you will lose is weight, the only exercise I’ve done is walk. But I’m going to the beach I’m no longer ashamed to get into my bathers I’m feeling ten years younger. Ucan2.
I am finding this app quite frustrating to use. It is missing the exercise plan, and whilst my Garmin is linked to my profile, it doesn’t show up in the activities.
I also hate that you can’t scan barcodes like you can in the My Fitness Pal app which is a lot better. It doesn’t show your weekly calories used and whether you are under or over (again the MFP app is much more advanced). The servings sizes for vegetables seem very inconsistent- 2 cups of kale was scored very low on vegetable served, as did a vegetable soup. Could be so much better! Doesn’t give a clear or helpful guideline on what is considered a “serve”.
- SP Health Co Pty Ltd.
- 48.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SP Health Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Total Wellbeing Diet Online $199.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.