Australia's No. 1 Free TV Guide for iPhone & iPad for all your TV needs! Includes both Free TV & Pay TV listings. Never Miss A TV Show Again!
Get all your TV viewing needs in one place for free!
- Made by On TV Tonight - Australia's #1 online TV guide
- Download for Free!
Download the latest TV times to your phone and get all your viewing needs in one place!
On TV Tonight's official and 100% free TV listings guide app is for all TV channels across Australia.
Simply enter your location to find out what's on TV! You can also search the guide to find out when your favourite TV show is on this week and add your most watched shows to a favourites list.
Viewers can browse the schedule of every channel, listed in every region of Australia. If a TV channel is not often watched, it can be removed from the schedule instantly and put back on if desired.
Sync your guide and favourites over iPhone, iPad and the On TV Tonight website!
- Produced by eBroadcast, Australia's most trusted TV resource
- Clear and easy-to-use interface
- All features are 100% free to use
- Look up instantly what's on TV right now, tonight or later this week - Includes TV listings for every channel
- Rearrange channel order!
- Direct links to IMDB & Rotten Tomatoes!
- Save favourites to your list and get notified before it airs - Use your existing OnTVTonight.com log-in settings, or create a brand new account - Never miss a TV show again!
We love feedback, so please leave a review after you download!
If you are having problems or need help, just contact us:
General improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good and bad
Love the preview of shows but hate not being able to see earlier or later programs because the guide doesn’t move sideways. Would also like to know if a program is a repeat, but they usually are nowadays so it’s a big problem. So much for digital tv and the choices we all were going to have because of the number of channels to choose from, but it does become annoying when programs are repeated time after time and again the following week.
Favourites are hit and miss
The TV guide side of things seems to work however not all shows have the option to be selected as favourites. I’ve attempted to bring this to the developers attention through the App, however I’ve heard nothing :( so I don’t know if they are aware or not. It’s very annoying if you want to plan your afternoon TV viewing from the alert emails (for you favourite shows) if you know that you’re missing many favourites from your list because there is no way in the App that some TV shows can be added as your favourite.
Other Apps seem to be more reliable at present
Times are wrong
I have to correct state and city selected, yet the times on the app are saying 30 minutes later?
Adelaide show starts 8.30, the app is stating 9.00?
Missed a few shows before I realised it was the app showing incorrect times.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- On TV Tonight Pty Limited
- 22 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © On TV Tonight Pty Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.