Woman’s Day is Australia’s number one-selling weekly women’s magazine.
Get your first issue FREE with the purchase of a 1 or 2 month subscription today! Or subscribe for 6 or 12 months to receive a FREE 30 day trial (confirmed at time of purchase for first time subscribers).
Each week is packed full of the latest celebrity gossip and exclusive interviews, as well as fascinating real-life reads, mouth-watering recipes, beauty, fashion, food, health and family advice.
Individual issues are available for AUD $1.99, or choose from one of four subscription offers and save.
• Monthly subscription for AUD $3.99
• 6 monthly subscription for AUD $19.99
• Annual subscription for AUD $39.99 (52 issues per year)
Please note the following:
• This magazine is a digital replica and that the puzzles are not interactive
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• We do not offer refunds for current or past subscriptions as well as individual purchases. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter
• Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
• The subscription will include the current issue and subsequently published future issues. The subscription will still include the current issue even if that issue has been purchased separately. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• This digital edition does not include the covermount gifts you would find with printed copies. While we will endeavour to add any supplements to the digital edition, we cannot guarantee always being able to do so.
This app is built for devices running 64-bit processors, or greater. Older devices with less powerful processors, such as the iPad 1, 2 and the iPad Mini 1, 2 and iPhones 3, 4 and 5 may not be able to operate this app.
If you are experiencing any problems with the application please send an email to email@example.com
Thank you for using this app.
This update fixes several minor bugs, making the app more stable and reliable. It also delivers faster download speeds and optimised bookmarks.
If you have any feedback, you can email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support. We do appreciate it!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Emag on the Go.
My cup of coffee at the local coffee shop is that much more enjoyable due to having access to an Electronic version of the magazine that I can just simply put my tablet in my handbag and go. Download and read off-line it’s perfect combination.
Bonus of no more piles of paper lying around the house catching us. It’s all handy in tablet, no words fading and easier to store those recipes via screen shots.
Sooooo luv this
I’m a big fan of the electronic age of magazines. Very easy to use, fast download compared to some of my other apps. Will be recommending to family and friends
Very annoying as it won’t open....just crashes. Another case of taking our money but not delivering
- Bauer Media Pty. Limited
- 55.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © ACP Magazines
- In-App Purchases
- 16 July 2012 $1.99
- 23 July 2012 $1.99
- 30 July 2012 $1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.