The number one Australian TV Guide on the App Store. Free for iPhone and iPad with TV listings for every Australian region supporting most major freeview and free-to-air channels.
- 100% Australian owned and operated, you can rest assured you are dealing with an Aussie
- Trusted by millions of users nation-wide
- Available for iPhone and iPad
- Australian freeview and free-to-air TV guide, all major TV channels available for all Australian regions
- View tv show or program details, start and end times
- Keep track of your favourite programs, add favourites to your list, easily check for upcoming episodes
- Get notified about upcoming program shows, enable notifications and set reminders on any program
- Export to calendar to create calendar events for shows
- Explore popular TV guide movies and shows
- Browse TV guide by channel or category, view upcoming favourite shows and channel movies
- Search TV guide content for shows and episodes in the upcoming week, view trending searches
- Modern, fast, clean and responsive interface
- View your TV guide in list or grid format, the choice is yours
- View recommendations for movies in the upcoming day
- Choose to create an account to sync settings across multiple devices (account not required to use the app)
- AusTV Plus upgrade to unlock additional features such us: no ads, themes, customise guide categories and colours, and more
Supported channels: 10, 10 Bold, 10 HD, 10 Peach, 31 Digital, 7, 7 Digital, 7flix, 7HD, 7mate, 7mate HD, 7TWO, 9, 9Gem, 9Gem HD, 9Go!, 9HD, 9Life, 9Rush, ABC, ABC Comedy/Kids, ABC HD, ABC ME, ABC NEWS, Adelaide 44, C31, Darwin Digital TV, GEM, Go!, GWN, Imparja, Imparja HD, LIFE, Nine, NITV, Prime, Prime7 HD, SBS, SBS Food, SBS HD, SBS VICELAND HD, SBS World Movies, SC 10, SC GTS/BKN, SC Nine, SC Peach, Sky News on WIN, Southern Cross, TVS, WIN, WIN Bold, WIN HD, WIN Peach, WTV
Supported regions: Adelaide, Albany, Albury/Wodonga, Ballarat, Bendigo, Brisbane, Bunbury, Cairns, Canberra, Central Coast, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Geelong, Gippsland, Gold Coast, Griffith, Hobart, Launceston, Lismore, Mackay, Mandurah, Melbourne, Mildura/Sunraysia, Newcastle, Orange/Dubbo, Perth, Port Augusta, Regional NT, Regional WA, Remote & Central, Riverland, Rockhampton, SE South Australia, Shepparton, South Coast, Spencer Gulf, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Tamworth, Taree/Port Macquarie, Toowoomba, Townsville, Wagga Wagga, Wide Bay, Wollongong.
AusTV does not affiliate and is unable to integrate with the following apps: 7plus, 9Now, ABC iview, 10 play, 10 All Access, SBS On Demand, Freeview FV, TV Guide Australia ON AIR, IceTV. For help and support regarding previously mentioned apps please contact their respective owners.
Subscription Pricing and Terms
- AusTV is free to download
- To access AusTV premium features and to remove in-app advertising you are required to purchase AusTV Plus in-app purchase
- AusTV Plus is available as a one-off purchase for $7.99 AUD, "Monthly Subscription" for $0.99 AUD / month and "Quarterly Subscription" for $1.99 AUD every three months
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and there is no increase in price when renewing
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's new in this release:
- FIXED: small bug fixes.
Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would appreciate your thoughts.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app
This app helps me to plan my TV watching/recording for the coming week. I find it to be accurate and easy to use. The hardest part (which is not related to the app) is keeping up with the changes to TV station names and wide array of stations available, but this app is good at having the range of stations available for selection. I greatly appreciate the automatic colour coding of movies in the Guide and the ability to click on the movie to learn a bit about it, in the same way you can click on any show in the Guide for a synopsis and advice on whether it is a repeat or a new episode. The user can also search for shows to make as favourites, which are then displayed in the Guide in a blue colour. This is a great feature, but it could be even better if the user had an option to request that the blue colour did not apply whenever the episodes were repeats.
Great App value plus.
I had literally tried every guide for free to air TV available and found this app to be best by far. User friendly, let’s you list channels in any order to suit you, shows channel numbers not just logos as some apps, lets you mark your fave genres in different colours, highlight your regular shows as favourites which then also shows you upcoming episodes, accurate program timings, every program has links to google, wiki etc, always accurate info, lets you set in-app reminders as well as calendar reminders, even the long range programming is spot on. For the price of two TV Weeks, which is far less accurate, you get real value for your bucks. Developer is always open to requests and suggestions and actually responds to emails in a timely manner. I have and will continue to recommend this app to all and sundry. Keep up the great work guys.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review 🙏🙏🙏
Easy to use and I especially like the ability to choose and re-order which stations are displayed. My only issue is when clicking to see the description of a tv show, some programs only have a general description without any episode details when I know these are available because I check on another app and it provides specific details for the episode.
I don’t have any problem with the pop up ads because I know you can’t develop good apps for free.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sladjan Ilic
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Sladjan Ilic
- In-App Purchases
- AusTV Plus - Monthly $2.49
- AusTV Plus - Quarterly $6.49
- AusTV Plus $21.99
- AusTV Small Coffee $4.49