WorkZone allows you to access your employee portal on the go and from any location. Not only is WorkZone a tool for viewing workplace documents such as pay slips, company policies and payment summaries, employees can also perform activities such as submitting leave requests, timesheets and expenses. All this and more, right from your iPhone!
Key features include:
- Document Management: view, download and share pay slips and payment summaries. View and acknowledge company documents.
- Leave Management: view leave balances and leave history, submit leave requests to your manager for approval.
- Timesheet Management: view timesheet history, create and submit timesheets, clock in and out with photo capture and location tracking.
- Expense Management: view expense claim history, submit expenses to your manager for approval, photo capture receipts to attach to claims.
- Roster Management: view upcoming shifts, accept, decline and/or swap shifts with other employees. Bid on open shifts on a first in, best dressed basis. Notify your manager of any adhoc or recurring unavailability so that the roster is updated accordingly.
- Push Notifications: Receive a notification when a timesheet, leave request or expense claim is approved, pay slip/payment summary is available, new shift assigned, a company document is available and requires acknowledgement or a shift has not been actioned within the cutoff time.
- Tell your employer how you feel with the confidential satisfaction survey.
IRAS forms are now available in WorkZone (SG region only)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Has everything we need
Awesome app. Can access all my payslips, payment summaries on the run, download them if you need to provide them when applying for a mortgage or other loans. Love the new expense claim feature too-can just take a photo of a receipt whilst creating the claim, no need to keep copies of paper receipts once that’s done.
Super useful and easy to use
It's so handy to be able to check/apply for leave and submit my expenses from my phone! Couldn't live without it now. Works really well on my iPhone. No crashes 😝
Calendar when requesting leave
Rather than just showing day month year it would be nice to know what day of the week it is so you do not have to go back and forth between another calendar and the app. I manage the payroll and often people apply for weekend days despite we don’t work on weekends causing me to have to back to staff and ask them to amend their leave requests
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.