Feel secure that your Crew have your back, share your feelings with your Crew or write in your private diary. YourCrew is a reflective, interactive and fun way to prevent small issues from becoming big ones. YourCrew connects people seeking help to those they know and trust.
Being a teen is a time to become more independent and to work out who you are. Mistakes can occur, and emotions can be all over the place. Sometimes parents are not easy to talk too, so it helps to have a group of known and trusted people in your Crew. You create a Crew by personally inviting people you already know to be there for you. We all need advice and guidance at certain times in our lives, and going through highs and lows with other people is so much better than being on your own. Everyone deserves support, and the YourCrew app is designed to give you the best of both worlds: personal help from those who love you and a pathway to professional help if you need it. Note: YourCrew does not provide professional help.
Some things your Crew can do to help you:
• Listen to you
• Talk to you
• Help you talk to your parents
• Help solve practical problems
• Help you navigate YourCrew resources
• Help you find and make an appointment with the
GP or other professional
How it works:
• Select, and invite your Crew, from people you know and trust.
• Your Crew take an oath to be there for you.
• Check-in on your Dashboard regularly – it’s as easy as picking an emoji that reflects how you feel. If you want, you can add more detail with images or text.
• Track your personalised feeling patterns over the months on your calendar.
• Write and add a picture in your journal which is for your eyes only but, at any time, you can share with one, or all, of your Crew if you want.
• You can chat with your Crew in-app.
• Use the YourCrew resource pages to access information
• If ever you feel overwhelmed, you can just press a button and alert your Crew
• If needed, you can also get direct links to KHL and other professional help organisations.
Minor Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think this is a great app but whenever I go on it it always crashes PLEASE FIX.
- Harrison Riedel Foundation Ltd
- 138.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Harrison Riedel Foundation 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.