Zip lets you own the things you love now and pay later. Buy now, pay later at every online store, everywhere. Using your Zip account is fast, easy and secure with the Zip app. Manage your account and shop just about everywhere instore or online from one secure place, find the best deals of the day, pay bills, buy gift cards or get the latest online bargains.
Explore products in the Zip app
- Browse more than 43,000 retailers in our Store Directory with ease and convenience
- Find all the things you love and discover great new ones
- Browse and buy from online stores everywhere directly from the app
Shop securely in the Zip app
- Enjoy one, simple login
- Create a virtual card to complete your shopping from start to finish
No need to ask, just Zip it
- Use your mobile phone to tap & pay with Zip Pay, interest free
- Now you can Tap & Zip* just about everything, everywhere with Zip Pay
- One tap with your phone and you can pay for your petrol, the groceries, and even your morning coffee. Interest free with Zip Pay
- Pay safer and faster using Tap & Zip*
Pay bills in the Zip app
- Pay all your personal bills and household bills with the Zip app. Split bills into manageable amounts and bundle all your bills together including:
- Monthly bills: mobile phone bills, internet bills, TV subscription services bills, insurance bills, transport bills
- Quarterly bills: electricity bill, water bill, gas bill, utility bill, strata bill, school fees, council rates
- Annual bills: car rego, car insurance bill
- Unexpected bills: ATO bill, vet bill, car service bill, dentist bill, medical bill
How to pay bills using the Zip app
1. Open Zip app
2. Tap ‘pay bills’
3. Enter BPAY details from the bill you want to pay
4. Split bills repayments and pay back weekly, fortnightly or monthly
Shop Everywhere in the Zip app
- Shop the world online using the Zip App
- Search for any online store or item and you will be redirected to the retailers website where you can ‘Pay with Zip’
- If the retailer is not partnered with Zip, Shop Everywhere will generate a single-use card which is auto-filled in the payment section of the website and voila!
Manage your account in the Zip app
- Access your Zip Pay and Zip Money accounts from one place
- Check your balance, view statements and transaction history
- Manage your Zip Pay or Zip Money payment schedule or make additional payments
- Schedule repayments to suit you – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
Stay in the know
- Be the first to know about exclusive offers, daily deals, special offers and retailer promotions
- Receive handy reminders, flash sales and exclusive deals
Zip Pay: Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $7.95 applies. This fee is waived each month you pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date. Available to approved applicants only. T&Cs apply
Zip Money: T&Cs, fees, charges and credit approval apply. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged at the standard variable rate, 21.9% per annum as at 1 July 2022 and is subject to change. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878).
Tap to pay with Zip Pay only. Use the Card everywhere Visa contactless payments are accepted in store. Use single-use Card everywhere Visa contactless payments are accepted online. Card T&Cs apply.
Payments may take up to 3 business days to reach your biller. Certain biller exclusions apply including but not limited to credit institutions, gambling, share trading, personal loans and DEFT rent. A processing fee will be payable for each bill and invoice processed through Zip. The amount of the fee will be advised and authorised by You at the time of any relevant bill payment. ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Rewards Program & Promotion T&Cs apply.
We’ve improved your in-app shopping experience with a new list of categories, making it easier to find the store you want.
Plus, as always, we’ve enhanced your experience with bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The best out of all buy now pay later. BY FAR!
I’ve had a few issues with a couple other buy now pay later apps. I’ve changed card details and although the app said it was changed it wasn’t etc……. This app has NEVER EVER skipped a beat. It does what I ask it too, it is fair and decent with everything. Very easy to navigate and has no surprises. I always know what I’m in for and I don’t have to split everything order by order. It’s one payment for when I set it up to come out. No matter how many orders I have with multiple shops it’s not taking 6 different payments. I can manage my money better and I know that my limit doesn’t break the bank each and every week. I always pay more than I need so it gets paid off quicker, and I was able to change this to suit me on the app as apposed to having to call them. THANK YOU SO MUCH ZIP PAY. You make my life easier, Christmas and birthday’s possible and I know I can always count on having a back up if I need it.
Fees & Monthly Charges
I have found zip pay to be very helpful and I have noticed that there are complaints about fees etc. Before applying you should read through these and know exactly what you are going to get charged each month - that is just common sense to me. I love this app and I feel the monthly fee of $6 is very reasonable and minimum repayment of $40 a month is great. It is a lot cheaper than getting an advance loan, payday loans etc.
I am just stumped at how many people do not read about fees and repayment before applying. Zip pay make it very clear on these charges and is explained easily so you know what you are up for. I have been very happy with zip pay and will continue to use for a long time, I have Afterpay and Openpay but have not yet used these as I find that zip pay is more suited to me and I am on a low income so the monthly repayment and fees as very reasonable.
Thanks zip pay I would be lost without your assistance.🥰
I love ZIP !!
Zip is such a great app if you’re good with managing your payments and want a lil freedom with your credit . I don’t recommend this to people who are thinking of pulling a loan as it will be categorised as unrecognised debt but if you’re young like me but don’t or can’t apply for a credit card go with zip ! If you have outstanding balances it’s fine just make sure you pay the minimum repayments which is $40 a month but for me my zip allowance is 1.5k so it’s $80 a month . You’ll get charged $72 a year ($6 a month) if your balance is outstanding but if you compare this cost with the freedom zip pay gives you to make repayments Zip pay is more value . Also not a lot of people know this but you can literally use zip up anywhere online !! They will generate a card for you to make your purchases .
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZIPMONEY PAYMENTS PTY LTD
- 193.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Zip Co Limited 2022
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.