Zip lets you own the things you love now and pay later. Buy now, pay later at every online store, everywhere. Using your Zip account is fast, easy and secure with the Zip app. Manage your account and shop just about everywhere instore or online from one secure place, find the best deals of the day, pay bills, buy gift cards or get the latest online bargains.
Explore products in the Zip app
- Browse more than 26,000 retailers in our Store Directory with ease and convenience
- Find all the things you love and discover great new ones
- Browse and buy from online stores everywhere directly from the app
Shop securely in the Zip app
- Enjoy one, simple login
- Create a virtual card to complete your shopping from start to finish
No need to ask, just Zip it
- Use your mobile phone to tap & pay with Zip Pay, interest free
- Now you can Tap & Zip* just about everything, everywhere with Zip Pay
- One tap with your phone and you can pay for your petrol, the groceries, and even your morning coffee. Interest free with Zip Pay
- Pay safer and faster using Tap & Zip*
How to tap & pay using the Zip app
1. Make sure you have downloaded the latest Zip app
2. Go to the ‘Cards’ tab
3. Tap ‘Get a card’ and accept the terms to activate
4. Add your Tap & Zip card to your phones mobile wallet
5. Use Tap & Zip everywhere you see the contactless symbol
Pay bills in the Zip app
- Pay all your personal bills and household bills with the Zip app. Split bills into manageable amounts and bundle all your bills together including:
- Monthly bills: mobile phone bills, internet bills, TV subscription services bills, insurance bills, transport bills
- Quarterly bills: electricity bill, water bill, gas bill, utility bill, strata bill, school fees, council rates
- Annual bills: car rego, car insurance bill
- Unexpected bills: ATO bill, vet bill, car service bill, dentist bill, medical bill
How to pay bills using the Zip app
1. Open Zip app
2. Tap ‘pay bills’
3. Enter BPAY details from the bill you want to pay
4. You set repayments that suit you. Split bills repayments and pay back weekly, fortnightly or monthly
Shop Everywhere in the Zip app
- Shop the world online using the Zip App
- Search for any online store or item and you will be redirected to the retailers website where you can ‘Pay with Zip’
- If the retailer is not partnered with Zip, Shop Everywhere will generate a single-use card which is auto-filled in the payment section of the website and voila!
How do I use a single-use card to Shop Everywhere with Zip?
1. Open the Zip app and tap 'Shop'
2. Search for anything you wish to purchase
3. After selecting the retailer you will be redirected to their website
4. Once you have added all of your items to your basket, proceed to the checkout
5. When you are required to add a payment method, simply tap the 'Pay with Zip' button at the bottom of the page. The single-use card number will fill out automatically
6. Complete the checkout and we’ll send you a confirmation that the purchase is approved and successful
Manage your account in the Zip app
- Access your Zip Pay and Zip Money accounts from one place
- Check your balance, view statements and transaction history
- Manage your Zip Pay or Zip Money payment schedule or make additional payments
- Schedule repayments to suit you – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
Stay in the know
- Be the first to know about exclusive offers, daily deals, special offers and retailer promotions
- Receive handy reminders, flash sales and exclusive deals
- Learn more about your Zip accounts (how Zip Pay and Zip Money work) and the key features and benefits of being a Zip shopper
*Tap and Zip is available with Zip Pay only.
We've made improvements with a few tiny bug fixes to make your Zip app experience a breeze.
Ratings and Reviews
Fees & Monthly Charges
I have found zip pay to be very helpful and I have noticed that there are complaints about fees etc. Before applying you should read through these and know exactly what you are going to get charged each month - that is just common sense to me. I love this app and I feel the monthly fee of $6 is very reasonable and minimum repayment of $40 a month is great. It is a lot cheaper than getting an advance loan, payday loans etc.
I am just stumped at how many people do not read about fees and repayment before applying. Zip pay make it very clear on these charges and is explained easily so you know what you are up for. I have been very happy with zip pay and will continue to use for a long time, I have Afterpay and Openpay but have not yet used these as I find that zip pay is more suited to me and I am on a low income so the monthly repayment and fees as very reasonable.
Thanks zip pay I would be lost without your assistance.🥰
I love ZIP !!
Zip is such a great app if you’re good with managing your payments and want a lil freedom with your credit . I don’t recommend this to people who are thinking of pulling a loan as it will be categorised as unrecognised debt but if you’re young like me but don’t or can’t apply for a credit card go with zip ! If you have outstanding balances it’s fine just make sure you pay the minimum repayments which is $40 a month but for me my zip allowance is 1.5k so it’s $80 a month . You’ll get charged $72 a year ($6 a month) if your balance is outstanding but if you compare this cost with the freedom zip pay gives you to make repayments Zip pay is more value . Also not a lot of people know this but you can literally use zip up anywhere online !! They will generate a card for you to make your purchases .
Really impressed with the Zip overall.
Having my account has allowed me to work out what I’m looking at per payment before buying. Which has led me to being able to purchase a few really good deals with purchases plus I know it’s coming in the mail.
Was not sure at start to even download the app, with some of the things we get that’s different and involves your $$$ lol. Yet getting in there and paying before due date and I’m interest free with no Major single lump. If you get into a system and throw $ 10 - 20 extra a fortnight. It can be used wisely. Well done zip in getting lots of areas for shopping only a couple of smaller buisness haven’t seen zip available in Australia in the adventure, military/police, camping and few guitar places.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZIPMONEY PAYMENTS PTY LTD
- 198.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Zip Co Limited 2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.