The Calgary Herald is your trusted source for local news, politics, sports and entertainment. Stay up-to-date throughout the day with breaking news in Calgary, Alberta and around the world. Plus get the latest on the Calgary Flames and Calgary Stampeders with the best sports coverage in Canada including scores, standings, highlights and commentary.
iPhone users enjoy the latest stories and multimedia features without a subscription.
iPad users can access 10 free articles every 30 days, to sample the wide variety of breaking news and special features – plus extensive photo and video coverage. Home delivery print subscribers receive unlimited access on the iPad, included as part of their print subscription and can gain access by simply signing in with their existing account when prompted. If you’re not an existing print subscriber, you can easily subscribe through iTunes.
Subscription Details for iPad Users
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This version fixes the bug with same content on on each category.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No longer works with IOS 13
Please update to work with IOS 13. Has to delete the app until new version is released.
Still freezing and now crashing
Unfortunately the fix only worked for one day - now it not only freezes, but also crashes too. Most crashes happen when reading world news.
Developer Response ,
Dear Duster bunny,
Please be advised that we have been experiencing technical issues with the Calgary Herald Mobile App which may have resulted in consistent crashing. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
The issues have since been resolved with a new version that offers a seamless experience. You can now download the new version 4.4.2 through App Store.
We value your feedback and thank you for your continued support and readership.
Your app sucks !
Unable to share news stories . It's been like this for months now . What's the problem?? Fix it !!
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- 128.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2020 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.