The Province is your trusted source for local news, politics, sports and entertainment. Stay up-to-date throughout the day with breaking news in Vancouver, BC and around the world. Plus get the latest on the Vancouver Canucks, BC Lions, Vancouver Whitecaps and Vancouver Giants with the best sports coverage in Canada including scores, standings, highlights and commentary.
iPhone users enjoy the latest stories and multimedia features without a subscription.
iPad users can access 10 free articles every 30 days, to sample the wide variety of breaking news and special features – plus extensive photo and video coverage. Home delivery print subscribers receive unlimited access on the iPad, included as part of their print subscription and can gain access by simply signing in with their existing account when prompted. If you’re not an existing print subscriber, you can easily subscribe through iTunes.
Subscription Details for iPad Users
• Monthly subscription cost: $9.99 plus applicable taxes.
• Complete the subscription in iTunes. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for $9.99 each month within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: email@example.com
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good app when it works but lately it has been freezing and won’t do anything have uninstalled the app, worked for a week now it’s froze again,it’s starting to be like the CNN news app got so frustrated I permantly deleted it
Fix your ads
Used to be easy to read articles, even with adds. However, over the last number of months the ads just take over any article. Their loading jumps the page around, some times the article freezes after an ad loads, sometimes it just shuts down the app.
I get that newspapers are scrambling for money, but you’re going to keep losing money if you put out a bad product.
As with all the other reviews, ever since iOS 13 this app does nothing but freeze. How long does it take to fix?!? Common!
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- 147.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2008 - 2015 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
- In-App Purchases
- The Province $8.49
- The Province $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.