Access your Canvas courses on the go and in the classroom with the Canvas Student mobile app! From any device, students can now:
• View grades and course content
• Submit assignments
• Keep track of course work with to do list and calendar
• Send and receive messages
• Post to discussions
• Watch videos
• Take quizzes
• Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates, and much more!
- Added an option to Settings to allow cross-website tracking to temporarily fix images not loading in rich content
- Module toggle state will now persist across app launches
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the app was launched from a notification
- Fixed a bug that would prevent modules from loading for some courses
- Assignment attempts section is now hidden for appropriate assignment types
- Fixed some layout issues in editing pages & files
- When viewing a submission, the bottom drawer will start out in the half-open state to draw attention to the feedback
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App Ever!
Best app ever! I am going online this year due to covid19 and I find it really useful having the app and the website link to go whenever I want. You can do. One but I use both! Canvas is something you should totally get!
I miss blackboard
Doesn’t give notifications and it takes a long time to load. Very confusing to navigate
Difficult to navigate
Quercus is very difficulty to navigate, recordings and files are in hard to find places, messages are also difficult to find.
- Instructure, Inc.
- 80.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Haitian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Maori, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © Instructure
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.