Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser that you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES – seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• On your iPad you can now have multiple windows of Chrome at the same time. Tap and hold a link, and then choose 'Open in new window'.
• A new feature in Settings, called safety check, allows you to check whether you’re on the latest version of Chrome, whether you have Safe Browsing enabled, whether you have any compromised passwords and, if so, how to fix them.
• Auto-fill is now more secure. To auto-fill your passwords, sign in again with face ID, touch ID or your passcode.
• Fixes related to closed tabs and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slow to load, slow to think, slow slow slow. Clear all cookies and data, still slow. They don’t care, they’re Google.
Version 76.0.3809 is unusable on iPhoneXR iOS 12.4
I use GMail and have it linked to Chrome as the default browser for opening links. I used it because it met my needs and was great on my Windows desktop and iPhone/iPad. Since the latest update, I’m using Microsoft Edge because it is stable, and actually work - even though I despise it.
Since the new Chrome update (both before and after the iOS update), following a link in email freezes the bowser completely after one action, be it one tap in Chrome’s resulting page, a scroll or link, or changing the orientation of the page. It is utterly useless. It has to be dismissed since the link back to GMail will not work.
Restarting Chrome independently after a to resume from an improper shutdown - which I’ve done, repeatedly. This too is of no use as nothing works. One tap or motions on screen and it’s gone again - can’t do a second tap, scroll, change orientation, or anything else but a forced dismiss of the app.
This is independent of the site linked to, the nature of the link, or the action taken.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Google LLC
- 130.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.