The 2023 release is an updated version of the iCCS app, a platform to deliver the top CCS Guidelines and Knowledge Translation tools in one single location.
The initial launch includes the following Guidelines:
Peripheral Arterial Disease (2022)
Heart Failure (2017, 2020, 2021)
Atrial Fibrillation (2020)
Drive & Fly (2003, 2012)
Along with the full text of the Guidelines, you'll find an assortment of related resources including infographics, educational webinars and slide sets, pocket guides, summary sheets, and other tools.
Additional CCS Guidelines will be added over time.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (2022)
Ratings and Reviews
This app hasoutdated 2017 guidelines. It needs to be updated to reflect the new 2021 guidelines such as quad therapy for HFrEF pts with the addition of an SGL2i.
Very useful for quick access to Canadian guidelines
Please update for new guidelines!
Really good app. Simple, useful and an easy to use reference. But… please update to reflect current guidelines. That is the only thing that stopped me from awarding 5 stars.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society
- 2.2 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2023 Canadian Cardiovascular Society, All Rights Reserved.