Maple is a healthcare app for fast, convenient 24/7 access to Canadian licensed doctors. With Maple, you just tap a button to request a consultation with a physician. We'll immediately connect you to a doctor via live chat or video on our secure platform. Depending on where you are located, you can receive your diagnosis, prescription, sick note, or medical advice in minutes. Simply download the app, sign in and click on the “See the doctor now” button.
Requesting a consultation on Maple is easy — here's how it works:
1. Open the app and click on the "See the doctor now" button
2. The app uses your location to match you with a licensed doctor
3. Simply enter your symptoms or a description of your medical request
4. Payment is required if you do not have employer/insurer coverage
5. The doctor reviews your request and responds to you in minutes
In Canada, full medical consultations including diagnosis and prescriptions are available for residents of, or visitors to all Canadian provinces, with the exception of the Northwest Territories.
- You'll receive any prescriptions or sick notes digitally
- Prescriptions are automatically sent to your pharmacy or via free delivery
- Your health data is kept private and secure
- Only you and your doctor can access your Maple consultations
- Rate your experience and provide feedback to help us improve the service
Our physicians are able to help with a variety of medical issues including:
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexual health - e.g. STD advice/treatment
- Erectile dysfunction
- General prescription renewals
- Eye infections/strep throat/sinus infections
- Stomach flu
- Mental health - depression/anxiety
- Birth control prescriptions
- Sick notes for work
All physicians are Canadian licensed and practice family or emergency medicine in Canada. Each provider is passionate about delivering outstanding healthcare, and serving our communities in new and innovative ways.
This release includes a number of performance improvements and a significant upgrade to our mapping functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
In the comfort of my own home.
Not having to endure a long wait at a walk in clinic is fabulous. Especially since I have twin pre-schoolers to contend with.
Fee for nothing special
50 dollars for a text chat with a doctor I thought was weird, but the convenience factor got me. Then the doctor told me to go to the walk-in....and still charged me $50. Worst app. If anyone is looking for something similar to this in BC, use EQVirtual it’s free!
Developer Response ,
Hello Kaysh44, We always encourage patients to be as descriptive as possible when entering their symptoms. If our physicians anticipate that they won’t be able to help based on the information provided, they’ll decline the consultation to avoid charging you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team if you have any questions: email@example.com
When u first look at the app and read everything about it.. it looks simple, easy, and FREE to use. But when u actually make an account, they ask you “what type of payment would you like to use”!!! I deleted this app.. and if I were u.. I would delete it too. + the price to talk to a doctor via text is 50$, when I could just go to a walk-in clinic for free!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we look forward to the day we're covered by provincial health plans but, in the meantime, we must charge a fee in order to cover the cost of the doctor's time. Our patients see value in having convenient access to quality care. If you have private insurance we suggest reaching out and seeing if Maple would be covered under your plan!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.