Get Care. Get Healthy. Get PC Optimum™ Points.
Offering real-time virtual care with a team of trusted healthcare providers. Chat with an expert to help navigate your healthcare needs, including registered Nurses and Dietitians – all for free. Plus, you can earn PC Optimum™ points when you complete daily health activities.
Currently available for those who live in Atlantic Canada, Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario provinces.
· PC Health offers users free access to their dedicated Care Team of registered nurses and dietitians. Whether it’s a question about a cough, or support sticking to a diet, our team is here for you.
· Care Team members include care navigators, registered nurses, and registered dietitians
· Health & wellness programs on your time, at no cost. Whether it’s reducing stress, or just trying to eat a little bit healthier – we’ll provide you with the tools to get started, and an opportunity to earn PC Optimum™ points along the way.
· Heath programs are available in several categories such as diet & nutrition, fitness & exercise, mental health and family health.
PC Health shop
· Personalized to your needs, the PC Health Shop provides a convenient place to shop for your health products & services and earn PC Optimum™ points.
· Health Profile is a snapshot of your overall health, habits, and goals. Reveal your top focus areas and discover next-steps and resources to help you hit your goals and feel your best.
We’re launching our health and wellness app in a few locations to start. We’ll also be adding new features to support your goals and reward your achievements. Be sure to check back for updates!
Login with PC™id
In order to use services or features in the App, you will need to provide certain information. You will need to sign in with your PC™id account. If you have a PC™id, you can start by entering your associated email address and password. If you do not have a PC™id, you can create one in the App.
Your PC™ id is our universal login used to access all your accounts across a variety of Shoppers Drug Mart® and Loblaws® online platforms.
Private & Secure
The privacy and security of your information is extremely important to us. We are committed to protecting your information and use a combination of administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to do so. These measures include, for example, the use of multi-factor authentication, masking, encryption, logging and monitoring.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
This software does not perform any of the following: diagnosing, treating, mitigating or preventing a disease, disorder or abnormal physical state, or any of their symptoms, or otherwise meet the definition of Software as a Medical Device.
We've made some performance updates and bug fixes to improve your PC Health experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Loving the app so far! Easy to use and I am learning a lot.
A redundant app
This app is a combination of health articles which one can find it online. It is pretty useless because the live chat is working between banking hours. There is no doctors to ask for help; just nurses.
I am not sure what is so good about the app. I have used another app to video chat with medical doctors for help. This app is junk!
Cannot sign in
Cannot sign in it takes my ID and Password but ask for my phone number. I put it in and nothing happens.
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- 95.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- ®/™ Trademarks of Loblaws Inc. © 2020 Loblaws Inc. All rights reserved. L&Cross Design™ and League Design™ are registered trademarks of League, Inc. © League, Inc. 2016. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.