Training Today constantly monitors your Health Data from Apple Watch to determine your readiness to train (RTT) each day and throughout the day.
Training Today can help you stay safe from overtraining injury or let you know if it’s the best time to work hard, take it easy, or have a rest day (yes please).
Developed with British Triathlon Coaches and tested on athletes of varying ability, we have taken a holistic view of your life by using the advanced capabilities of Apple Watch to monitor your health 24hrs a day and process that data to create a simple accurate readiness to train (RTT) score to help you reach your training goal.
* Calculates your readiness to train (RTT) score automatically throughout the day.
* Presents a multi-day chart showing how your score is changing.
* Using the Digital Crown you can scroll through previous RTT scores on the chart.
* Runs independently on Apple Watch, no need for iPhone to be present.
* iPhone companion app also shows your current RTT score and tutorial.
* Full support for all complications means you can quickly glance at your watch and see your current RTT score at any time.
* Because each athlete handles variations differently, you can fine-tune the recommendations and chart using adjustable “smoothing” and “intensity” settings (Just press firmly on the Apple Watch screen to get to settings)
* We use Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and Workout detection and our own algorithm to determine your RTT score. For best performance wear your Apple Watch as much as possible and overnight if you can. You can force a new HRV reading if needed by using the Apple Breathe app. Using two Apple Watches on the same Apple ID account is fully supported (though it can take a little while to sync the data between them)
* Automatic filtering of outlier data (e.g. very larger variances in data)
* Workout detection - we detect when you have completed a workout logged to Apple Health and show it on the chart. Tap the screen when you see one to get details of the workout and better understand the impact on your RTT score.
* Post workout prompt - if you have completed a workout but we don't have a recent HRV reading the chart will show an exclamation indicator (!) prompting you to use the Breathe app to get a new reading so we can update your RTT score and chart.
NOTE: Both iPhone and Apple Watch apps need access to HRV & Workouts in Apple Health. You should be prompted for this but you can check on Apple Watch using Settings > Health > Apps > Training Today and on iPhone in Settings > Health > Data Access & Devices > Training Today.
More info at https://TrainingTodayApp.com
Please note: The Training Today iPhone and Apple Watch app (“App)” provides only information, is not medical or treatment advice and may not be treated as such by the user. As such, this App may not be relied upon for the purposes of medical diagnosis or as a recommendation for medical care or treatment. The information on this App is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this App is for general information purposes only.
Note: Original Apple Watches (Series 0) is not supported because it does not support HRV or watchOS 6
This is an update to address some layout issues with Series 3 watches and watchOS 7. Everything else is the same. Happy Training Today :)
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Also see the battery draining faster when this app is installed
Many thanks for installing Training Today!
Although apps that log workouts or sleep can run constantly in the background and might read the users heart rate or location data in realtime, which causes additional battery use, this is not the case with Training Today, because the app is not built in this way.
When in the background Training Today it is not performing any logging and only checks for new HRV measurements once in 30 minutes and then updates the complications if necessary.
Apple limits the number of complication updates to 50 per day and we only get a few seconds of execution time to complete the queries and complication updates.
So it's highly unlikely that Training Today complications or the app will cause any additional battery loss since the large majority of the time there is no activity from the app at all.
I'm personally hoping that Apple provides better battery management stats for watchOS7, much like those available on iPhone so it is easier to diagnose battery issues in general in the future because it can be very hard currently to diagnose why battery life on Apple Watch can be so variable at times.
However, rest assured that Training Today is not likely to be the culprit of any increased battery use on your Apple Watch.
If you would like me to investigate the issue more specifically on your Apple Watch please feel free to email me at Ian@theAppleWatchTriathlete.com
Funktioniert bei mir
Freue mich bestätigt zu sehen das ich auch Ruhezeiten benötige sowie klare Hinweise das man an 5 Tagen mit unterschiedlichen Intensität trainieren kann. Danke für die tolle App
Updates nur manuell
Die App ist an sich simpel gestaltet und die Information ist leicht verständlich und direkt ablesbar.
Aber: Das Ganze bringt nichts wenn es sich nicht automatisch aktualisiert. Ich will nicht erst die Breathe App benutzen, um ein Update zu erhalten, sondern wenn ich auf die Uhr schaue. Auch das Letzte Update mit Auslesen der Trainingsdaten ist auf keine Weise ersichtlich. Einstellungen zur Hintergrundaktualisierung sind ebenfalls nicht verfügbar.
- Betoli Ltd
- 3.5 MB
- Gesundheit und Fitness
Erfordert iOS 13.0 und watchOS 6.0 (oder neuer). Kompatibel mit iPhone und iPod touch.
- © 2020 Betoli Ltd
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.