Experience your rich 3D PDF data without being tied to your desktop! 3D PDF Reader extends the usefulness of 3D PDF documents by making it possible to view and interact with 3D PDF data directly on your tablet or smartphone.
3D PDF Reader is developed by Tech Soft 3D, the company Adobe® chose as its technology partner for serving Adobe OEM developers using 3D in their applications. This means the same native 3D technology in Adobe Reader® is also in 3D PDF Reader, ensuring that your 3D content displays on mobile devices the same as on desktops with Adobe Reader.
3D PDF Reader is the only mobile application with 100% format support for the recently ISO-certified PRC format, so you can be sure that 3D content from your standards-compliant 3D PDFs display completely accurately on mobile.
Support for Views, Product Manufacturing Information (PMI), isolating and hiding parts in an assembly and creating complex section cuts make 3D PDF Reader much more than a viewer.
• Directly reads PDF files (3D content only)
• Supports .PRC and .U3D (3D PDF) formats
• Also supports .HSF, .STL, and .OBJ .JT, .IGS, .IGES, .STP, .STEP, .IFC, .IFCZIP, .X_B, .X_T, .X_MT, and .XMT_TXT formats
• Calculates physical properties on a per part basis
• Notes any solid geometry as precise (vs. approximate for mesh geometry)
• Uses multiple cutting planes to create complex section cuts for seeing the model’s interior
• Rotates, pans, and zooms using intuitive multi-touch gestures
• Navigates between or animates the transition between various model views
• Queries the part names of objects
• Isolates or hides components of an assembly
• Selects on PMI to determine associated features
• Loads models into 3D PDF Reader directly from an email attachment or cloud-based storage applications such as Box or Dropbox
Fix crash on smaller form factor iPhones running iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
When trying to open Dropbox or local files application crashes.
I had been using this app for a number of months and was perfectly happy with it. Done almost everything I would want a 3D PDF Viewer to do. However on 31st October I went to use it and nothing. Files that I could previously open either opened with nothing on the screen or completely crashed the app. I have emailed Tech Soft twice now and I haven't even had an acknowledgement email.
Apple this is. Not how I expect a customer to be treated. Please step in and sort this developer out.
This app is superb. 3d PDF loaded very quickly and the choice of rotational views is hugely impressive. Sections through the model can even be shown.
I can't believe that this app is free and is also ad free.
Very well done Tech Soft 3d.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.