AdGuard is an ultra-efficient ad blocker for Safari. It will not only remove annoying ads but also secure your privacy with advanced tracking protection. AdGuard for iOS is an open source app, it’s totally transparent and safe to use.
- Safari ad blocking. Removes all kinds of ads in Safari. Say goodbye to annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads. Whitelist your favorite websites or use manual blocking tool to hide any element on the page.
- Privacy protection. The web is full of trackers that literally watch your every click. AdGuard offers a selection of filters aimed directly at trackers and web analytics that will ensure your private data stays that way.
- Speed acceleration. Safari browser runs up to 4x faster. AdGuard removes tons of rubbish and you can freely surf the web!
- Reduced traffic consumption and increased battery life. Banners and ads sometimes add up to half the size of the page. By blocking them, you’re saving your battery life and Wi-Fi/mobile traffic.
- More than 50 popular subscriptions (EasyList, EasyPrivacy, etc.) plus AdGuard's own powerful ad filters, including language-specific filters. Together they don't leave ads a chance.
ADGUARD PRO FEATURES
AdGuard Pro includes the following features:
- Custom filters. Add your own filters by URL even if they are not on the default list.
- DNS privacy. Blocking regular online trackers is not enough if you want to assure 100% protection of your online privacy. Choose any of the user-favorite DNS providers or configure a custom DNS server.
- Security filters. Protect yourself from dangerous websites riddled with cryptojacking or fraud.
AdGuard is a leading company in developing ad blocking software for multiple platforms. For more than ten years AdGuard has been helping millions of users enjoy safe, clean, and fast internet.
Follow us at @AdGuard on Twitter, facebook.com/AdGuardEn/ on FB or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our updates go unnoticed, and this is one of those cases. But ‘unnoticed’ doesn’t mean bad, because there are things you can feel but not see: happiness, love, inspiration, air. And they rule the world.
To release the new version, we’ve fixed bugs, improved UI and more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Used to work
Usually this app is fantastic but as of recently it has stopped working on iOS 13.3.
With DNS on with filters set and Adguard toggle switch set to 'on' in Settings > Safari, the browser continues to show ads.
However, within the browser on the top left hand corner, it says turn on content blocker which I have done. But it still doesn't block content even with content blocker set in website settings. After which, when Safari has closed and reopen these settings aren't saved.
I have also factoey restored my device.
Now I don't know what has happened but it's just stopped working. Is this because you went us to move to the yearly subscription?
Developer Response ,
Hello, dear user!
We are very glad that our product helps you cope with annoying advertising.
Your support means a lot to us!
It will be grateful if you give us 5 stars :)
Thanks for your feedback!
Best regards, Konstantin G.
Auto-update OFF saves the day again!
When will people learn? Turn auto-update OFF. If an app is perfect, don’t update unless the release notes and situation suggest it is a good idea AFTER YOU HAVE BACKED UP TO ITUNES WITH ENCRYPTION ON.
This app will never get updated for me. Why?
1. THE FUNCTIONALITY IS STILL BANNED
- Apple took all of these apps off the store because of THEIR FUNCTIONALITY.
- That FUNCTIONALITY is still not allowed! So what would an “update” possibly bring me??
2. A SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE WILL BE ENFORCED
- AdGuard ‘Pro’ is now a SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, if you follow their business trends, which even from the basic AdGuard app, you can get the idea of.
- whatever it is this app is offering, which will be worse than the original because of point 1, there will be only one way to imitate a sub-standard version of the original, and that is to pay them a monthly subscription.
PLEASE, PLEASE, TURN AUTO-UPDATES OFF!! Developers update apps to ads, subscription services, take good features away, make good features worse, and they will ALMOST NEVER tell you what they are really doing in the update notes. But put it like this: if the app does what you want it to do, and the update notes do not impress you, there are shortcuts that currently take advantage of the app in ways it probably does not want you to, or has been taken off the store and is suddenly back: DO. NOT. UPDATE.
This app has been a sanity saviour. I was getting constant pop ups and nothing could stop them. After researching many forums, buyer feedback and blogs; I plumped for AdGuard Pro. The experience has been completely positive. It’s easy to install and there are a couple of v short ‘vids’ that explain how to get started. Then it’s a matter (for me) of checking a few boxes in the app and a couple in my iPhone settings.
What has really made my experience POSITIVE has been the tech support service. I am a person who uses their iPhone for everything but doesn’t really understand much of the technical side that some users do. This app is as simple as can be to install, and the benefits enormous. My pop ups stopped as soon as the app was installed. I don’t know why it so so cheap; it’s worth much more.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Performiks OOO
- 80.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Belarusian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Adguard Software Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.