Adobe Lightroom for iPad 12+
AI Presets & Edit Pictures
- Offers In-App Purchases
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo & video editor and camera app that helps you capture & edit stunning images, with amazing tools & photo filters.
Lightroom enables you to effortlessly edit photos and videos with easy-to-use tools and photo filters.
Experiment with camera filters, object removal & background fine-tuning to quickly edit photos and bring them to life – all in one editing app.
PHOTO PRESETS & FILTERS FOR PICTURES
• Edit photos quickly with photo editor including free presets & camera filter
• Create amazing images with 200+ exclusive Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• Use adaptive AI to improve your images with Recommended Presets or create and save your own as an easy picture editor
PHOTO EDITOR & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photos in a tap with auto picture editor
• Use precision sliders to retouch all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, & shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the colour mixer & colour grading tools
• Use the picture editor to enhance, retouch & change your photos’ look & feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, & grain sliders
• Easily crop & rotate your photo
• Use curves photo editor for advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, & colour
• Exposure, timer, photo filters & more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, & HDR
• Access Premium video editing features with our video editor
• Utilise Lightroom’s popular photo editor features to retouch & edit videos
• Apply filters, edit, trim & crop videos with precision sliders to fine-tune contrast, highlights, vibrance, with video effects & more
Next level images with the Lightroom Premium picture & video editor.
Upgrade & unlock easy-to-use tools like Healing Brush, masking, geometry, photo filters, cloud storage & more, with an intuitive picture editor.
• Adobe Lightroom editing app now has an easy-to-use picture editor & video editing app with a range of exciting, customisable features to edit videos
• Lightroom’s new Premium video editor brings the same top-quality photo editing features that users love to edit videos
• Use amazing video editing filters with our unique photo & video enhancer
• Access 200+ hand-crafted premium presets created by professional photographers
• AI recommendations to enhance your photos & videos
• Become a pro video maker: trim & edit videos utilising an all-in-one photo & video editor
• Remove objects or distracting elements with the Healing Brush
• Lightroom AI automatically selects the sky or subject of your photo to retouch further
• Lightroom web galleries let you showcase your photos online. Edit photos & videos and sync changes seamlessly across all your devices
• Share your photo editing & creative process with other users in the Discover section
Terms & Conditions:
Do not sell or share my personal information www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Adobe Lightroom is an essential tool for any discerning photographer. Its sleek interface and robust tools transform potato-quality images into stunning works of art with a few taps. And the best part? It’s nondestructive, giving you the freedom to experiment with all the controls without damaging the original photo.
Bril apart from no hdr / pano merge
I’m using this on my iPad Pro early 2020 version and I can say so far there is little difference between this and the desktop version apart from some missing features of which I use all of the time, hoping they come in a later release, but apart from that I’m also liking how they haven’t just copied the desktop version and that all of the features that has been added has been redesigned from what I can tell to use everything the iPad has to offer, definitely worth a try, but seriously when is it getting pano and hdr merge, I use these all of the time, seriously don’t want to copy the photos to my laptop, install them in lightroom do the merge only to have to move them back to my iPad, I would like to use the iPad for all of my photography edits that means I have one place I can keep and store all of my photos, so far i can do almost all of that.
Better than classic
UPDATE: December 2022
ADOBE! What have you done with healing? It was quick and easy to heal, now it is cumbersome and convoluted. It was fine before, why do you have to bugger about with things that worked fine. PLEASE FIX. WHEN ONE HAS A LOT OF HEALING TO DO THE RECENT UPDATE MAKES IT TOTALLY LABORIOUS.
Works superbly on my 10.5 iPad Pro. I only installed on my iPad Air 2 out of curiosity and was so rapt that I went and bought the iPad Pro. It actually works great on the Air 2 even when doing multiple edits and loads of de-spotting on my 5DS R raw files. I was amazed how fast the programme is. I have now gone fully mobile. I am a semi-pro photographer with 6000+ raw files. What I would like to see: Split toning access is cumbersome. Some UI elements need tweaking, for example you select the mask tool on the rhs and then have to choose which mask you want on the lhs. You make adjustments to the healing brush top right and then have to ok them bottom right. Group please Adobe. Apart from these minor UI tweaks I am very happy with LR mobile. This is the future of LR. I am really glad to leave behind classic as that is as fast as a two legged dog and I want to work fast, really fast.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE IRELAND LIMITED
- 332.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014-2023. Adobe. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB £4.49
- Premium Monthly 100GB £4.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB £48.99
- Premium Monthly 40GB £1.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB £19.49
- Premium Yearly 40GB £25.49
- Premium Monthly 100GB £6.99
- Premium £4.49
- Premium Yearly 100GB £33.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB £8.99