Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom also provides a robust premium offering filled with advanced features to take your photography further. Check out all the features below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single-touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look and feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change colour, exposure, tone and contrast
• COLOUR MIXER: Refine and tweak colours in your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY AND DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• ORGANISE AND MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your iPad, allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to automatically tag and organise your photos based on the objects or people that are in them. A quick search for "mountains" or "Maria" will bring up all the photos with those elements in them
• ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on the web
• ADVANCED SHARING: Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online
If you are on an iPhone, be sure to download "Adobe Lightroom CC"
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to Account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month's billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
• Recover Deleted Photos: Deleted photos now go to a Deleted album where you can recover them for up to 60 days.
• Screenshot Auto Add Option: Decide whether or not to import screenshots while automatically importing photos from the camera roll (off by default).
• Additional Search Facets: You can now search for photos shot with a specific focal length, for raw, HDR, or pano photo types, and for images that include a depth map. To use, start typing “focal length:”, “type:”, or “depth map:” and the search auto-complete will let you pick from the available options in your catalog.
• Create a Preset from Discover Post: Turn the edits applied to a discover post (found in the Home section) into a preset by tapping on the three-dot menu at the top-right of the screen. The preset will be added to your collection of presets.
• ACR Integration: Support for the latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.4 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
Ratings and Reviews
Take the leap from Lightroom Classic!
Lightroom on the iPad and the iPhone are incredible. Whilst CC has been a new experience coming from Lightroom Classic, the freedom afforded by having this power on the go makes this switch well worth it.
Recently on a two week trip, I managed all my photos with just an iPhone XS and the SD card reader. Each day I knew my photos were backed by and I could be filtering my shots whenever I had a free moment on the subway.
If you are considering taking the leap from Classic, I would encourage you. The freedom l the go, and the simplicity of the cloud managing all your photos is transformative to my photography process.
Two things I would like to see change which would take this review to 5 stars.
1. USB-C support for the iPad Pro. The current process of importing to photos and into lightroom is completely pointless for me, and I can’t see why it would be helpful.
2. More presets and filters. For on the go management, quick access to go reliable filters and presets is important. The current presets are a good start, but I would love to see more. Sounds like a great opportunity for Adobe to collab with some well known photographers and have them develop presets for Lightroom CC.
So far I’m loving the lightroom app on my 2018 iPad Pro 12.9.
Such a massive power boost from my mid 2014 MacBook Pro.
Once I had reorganised my photo library to allow for the changes caused by moving to the iPad I found this software to load and edit raw images super quick and easy. Can’t recommend the photography plan enough.
I do have two things preventing a 5 star review.
1. Export options really need updating, I’m really not comfortable with not having control over the quality and colour space settings for jpeg export. I shoot raw and use a p3 screen for a reason and the mandatory sRGB exports aren’t suitable.
2. Photoshop app and integration. Sometimes I need to use photoshop for more complex edits and not having a true photoshop app is a pain in the backside. Promised 2019 for the app launch and its already % months into the year. Also integration could be better. I shoot raw and when I transition to PS I want to edit the latest raw image not some cut down jpeg copy of it.
These options are fundamental in the desktop versions and are really important to professional workflows.
Otherwise very promising for the future
Straightforward but highly effective
For a while I’d got a bit lazy in photography, shooting in JPEG, just applying filters in Apple Photos app. But I’ve decided to switch my Olympus back to RAW mode and was looking for a simple but powerful photo editing package that I could use on my iPad. Having experimented with a very powerful but overly complicated multilayer photo editor, I decided to revisit Lightroom, which I used to use on a Mac. So far, I love it! The editing is easy and effective, quick and convenient. I wish it was available to plug into my Apple Photo library rather than seeming to want to replace the photos but so far I am managing to work around that!
- Adobe Inc.
- 212.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £4.49
- Lightroom plan 1TB £8.99
- Premium £4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.