Amazon Kids+ is an all-in-one app for entertainment, fun and educational content. Your children will have unlimited access to over 10,000 kids movies, TV shows & books tailored for children 3 – 12 years old.
TRY AMAZON KIDS+ FOR FREE
- Try it free for 1 month
- Your subscription will automatically continue as long as you chose to remain a subscriber
- Cancel anytime. 24 hours a day.
- Plus, one subscription works for multiple devices!
Educational videos can help your children learn their ABCs, 123s and more. Learn Spanish and explore different languages through kid-friendly videos with your favorite characters like Dora and Diego. Foster their love of reading with thousands of children's books, audio books, stories and series. Pinch and zoom to enlarge the picture book font, making it easier for kids to read.
Your children can enjoy entertainment from trusted brands like Disney, Nickelodeon, PBS Kids, Amazon Originals, Sesame Street, National Geographic and more, all hand-picked by our team.
Parental controls ensure a kid-friendly environment where you can personalize screen time limits, set educational goals, filter age-appropriate content, and manage web browsing and content usage. With Amazon Kids+, up to four kids can enjoy unlimited access to their favorite content across devices including compatible tablets, phones, e-readers, and smart speakers.
- Popular characters kids love and parents trust in movies, tv shows & videos
- Disney: Frozen, Moana, Star Wars & Toy Story
- PBS Kids: Sesame Street, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood & Wild Kratts
- Nickelodeon/Nick Jr: Bubble Guppies, Team Umizoomi & Dora the Explorer
- Marvel: Spiderman, the Avengers & Captain America
Educational Books & Series:
- Thousands of kid-loved books, movies, and tv shows
- Adventure with your favorite characters & superheroes
- Amazon Originals: Pete the Cat, Stinky and Dirty, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
- Browse by theme: classic literature, award winners, fairy tales, music, superheroes & more
- Your children can discover their favorite books by name, character, title, author, episode & more
- Set daily time limits & bedtimes to help set restrictions on screen time
- Block access to entertainment content until after educational goals are met
- Review your children's activity over the past 90 days. See most recently viewed books, movies & TV shows
- Set parent PIN
- Create up to four personalized child profiles
- Switch quickly & easily between each profile
- Set age ranges for each child, so they only see age-appropriate content
Endless fun for kids. No grown-up stuff. Amazon Kids+ was built from the ground up for kids to have a fun and educational environment to enjoy.
If you subscribe to Amazon Kids+ via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited at the time of purchase, where applicable.
See https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=freetime_ios_dp?nodeId=508088 for other terms applicable to your use of Amazon Kids+.
By using this app, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use (www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse) and Privacy Notice (www.amazon.com/privacy).
New activities for more family fun
Ratings and Reviews
Bugs - it doesn’t remember last read page
Just subscribed today, but my son found a bug that it doesn’t remember last page he read. It restarts again from the beginning of the page, which is very annoying.
The idea is great, there’s plenty of choice for the little ones, but there is no organisation in the app whatsoever. It’s a complete chaos inside. If you search for Peppa Pig for example you get a multiple tiles with it, no title at all and you need to go into every single one of them so you can see which season is it - and let me give you a hint - they are not in any order. Once you watch something it’s not letting you continue from where you left off (like in prime) - you need to remember what season and what episode you where up to, search for it again and play it. There is a section “Recent” on top where is everything already watched and my little one keeps loading the same episodes. It would have been way better instead of this “Recent “ to have “Continue watching “ on top, as in Prime so you can easily pick up where you left off. It would also be great if all seasons of one show are gathered in one section and are in chronological order as it is in Prime.
Bought a year family subscription and really wish I hadn’t. The navigation of this app is awful! I wanted to have a kid friendly app that would encourage my children to read and find their own entertainment, but this is certainly not it. I also wanted to select and read books to my children at bedtime. Searching for books is really difficult. You can’t select categories, you can’t read a synopsis or even see the back cover, you literally select based on the cover only! Once you’ve chosen a book, there is no way to bookmark your page and the app doesn’t even open the book where you left off. I expected similar functionality to the kindle app, but there is none. There is no dark mode or changing of page colour, no font change other than size, no indication of pages left in the chapter, or simply overall book length. I would not recommend this app at all.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 186.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0 to 5
- © 2021 Amazon Digital Services
- In-App Purchases
- Amazon Kids+ £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.