Join Ezio, Aguilar, Shao Jun, and many different Assassins simultaneously for the first time ever!
Assassin's Creed Rebellion is the official mobile Strategy-RPG of the Assassin's Creed universe.
Exclusively developed for mobile, a new version of the Animus allows us to experience memories from the past and play with different Assassins simultaneously. Gather powerful Assassins in a single Brotherhood and unite against the Templars and the opression raging in Spain.
BUILD YOUR OWN BROTHERHOOD
• Rediscover the legends of the Assassins Order like never before.
• Team up with more than 40 characters, including legendary ones as well as exclusive brand new characters.
• Train and promote your assassins to the highest ranks to strengthen your Brotherhood forces and defeat the Templars.
MANAGE YOUR HQ
• Develop your fortress as your Brotherhood grows, increase its power and improve your Assassins’ skills.
• Build new rooms, craft new equipment, gather resources or create new medicine.
• Collect DNA fragments to unlock new heroes and upgrade their abilities.
INFILTRATE TEMPLARS STRONGHOLDS
• Send your Assassins team on covert missions throughout Spain.
• Choose the perfect combination of heroes to achieve the objective.
• Develop your own strategy and use your Assassins’ unique skills to infiltrate the Templar strongholds and stop their plans.
• Fight your way through, or apply a more stealthy approach? Choose wisely.
JOIN TIME-LIMITED EVENTS
• Discover new settings and different eras from the past in the time-limited events.
• Earn additional rewards, and get a chance to unlock new rare Assassins by taking part in time-limited events.
• Join other players worldwide to compete in the leaderboards. Reach the top of the leaderboards and loot even greater rewards!
ANIMUS PREMIUM ACCESS - MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
- Increased Daily Login rewards
- Increased Daily Objective item & resource rewards
- Faster daily Rift Tokens regeneration
- Faster activity timers in all HQ rooms
- The subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew itself unless you turn off the auto-renew feature at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- After your purchase, you may manage your subscription options and turn off the auto-renewal function by going to your user Account Settings.
Join the community for the latest news:
This game is free to download and free to play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
This game requires an online connection - 3G, 4G or Wifi. iOS 8.0 or later is also required.
Any Feedback? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Need support? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Play Mobile Animus's new Helix Rift Event, DEAD MEN’S GOLD!
• Travel to the Caribbean on a search for Spanish gold during the golden age of piracy.
• Recruit Edward Kenway, the Pirate Assassin.
New Animus Carousel is a new way to earn free rewards!
This update also includes various improvements and bug fixes to enhance your game experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good and fun game
The thing i like about this game, is it doesn’t feel like you need to spend money, i subscribed £8.99 a month, but cuz i wanted to, but you don't have to, it doesn’t make you the need to purchase anything, also, this game doesn’t need you to be 24/7, the more time you put in this game the faster you progress but you don't have the need to spend long periods of time, also theres a few events now and than which it keeps you motivated to collect characters like Kassandra and others...
Obviously there has to have a few cons, if you want to purchase stuff... apart from the monthly subscription, everything is quite expensive, there are bundles of stuff and characters that you can purchase, they are asking like £30 for them... which is quite insane price for a single character, yes you get other stuff with it but... far to dear, theres a few glitches, not breaking but still... one is, in auto, sometimes the characters gets stuck, they won’t move or anything and you can’t do anything about it, you have to cancel the mission and restart it basically...
But it is a very enjoyable game and hope Ubisoft keeps up the good work with this game, all I’m asking is, please don't make this game the need to pay, just keep it balanced and not the need to pay for stuff...
Completion = stagnation
I’ll start by saying that I’ve bought every AC game ever released. It’s my favourite game franchise. And I love this app/game thing. Graphics are superb. Movement is superb. Characters are awesome. I think turnover time for intel and resources is fair too. Missions are good. Challenging. Not too easy. Overall I am a big fan.
However, now that I’ve gone as far as possible mission wise, all I do is farm missions for resources to upgrade my characters equipment and to level them up. The helix rift missions are a nice tangent but what would really improve, I believe, is to add some more rooms where you can assign characters to create more resources. For example a room similar to that of the stone/wood/intel where characters can be assigned to make steel or leather. Stuff that you need to improve equipment. This would also use up the many many empty spaces there are in the house/estate thing. Also instead of or as well as the daily objectives, introduce a daily mission or two? Big reward of resources?
To sum up, love the game. And I don’t want to get bored of it, but until region 5 is released, it’s going to take more than helix rift missions to keep everyone playing.
Great but ‘oh my, the paywall grind’
Edit: Have to update my previous review below having played an extra week or so. The slow down is awful and now deleting the game after a month or so. Progressed one story level (just) in the last two weeks. The ramp up in region 3 is just crazy. And to progress you need a huge amount of upgrading, which even paying would cost you lots in almost every aspect of gameplay. Have to commend Ubisoft on really sucking you in before trying to sap your cash!
This is an great game. Looks and sounds slick, a great addition to the AC franchise. Very few bugs encountered so far. It does however have a very cleverly timed grind that sets in. I imagine everyone will review in the first week, but it’s by around 10 days the progression goes from rapid to glacial. By halfway through region two you suddenly dont progress anywhere near the pace of the levels, meaning lots of repeating/rushing. The requirement step from last region 2 to first region 3 is around a whopping 80% increase, by which time your ability to upgrade has dropped to a snails pace. A paywall type scenario isn’t outrageous for a decent game, but be ready for it.
Developer Response ,
Hello Rockhoundrich! Thank you for giving ACR a try and for your constructive feedback. A lot is still in the works and we take players' feedback to heart when it comes to planning for the future. Thanks!
- 900.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Helix Credits for ACR £4.99
- 1050 Helix Credits for ACR £9.99
- 2200 Helix Credits for ACR £19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.