Enjoy the UK's best-selling food magazine wherever you are with our digital edition!
Packed with bonus tools to help you get the most from each issue, including bookmarking, recipe search, easy text adjust, landscape mode and more, you'll love how easy it is to have all of your favourite recipes and features stored in one place.
Whether you’re looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we’re here to help.
As well as helping you decide what to cook we can also help you to cook it. From tips on cookery techniques to facts and information about health and nutrition, we have a wealth of foodie know-how for you to explore.
All our recipes are tested thoroughly by us to make sure they’re suitable for your kitchen at home. We know many of you are concerned about healthy eating, so we send them to a qualified nutritionist for thorough analysis too.
Our award-winning App was voted PPA Digital Magazine of the Year 2013, DMA Food and Drink Magazine of the Year 2013, BSME Best Brand App of the Year 2012 and PPA Digital Edition of the Year 2011.
“A highly impressive and well thought through app” In Publishing magazine
"Whatever your culinary ambitions, this is a great addition to your collection" 5 star award, Apps magazine.
Subscriptions and single issues:
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In-App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
**Please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies
Thanks for using our app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
A wonderful range of recipes throughout the magazine along with interesting articles and great competitions.
Don’t waste your money
All my library gone AGAIN! Only this time the app is sending me on a cat and mouse chase trying to re download. It isn’t working when you purchase through iTunes, and yes I’ve tried 19 times on a new iPad so don’t tell me to try again. Five years of money wasted which I want refunded. How you have also managed overnight to jump to a 4.7 rating from what it was is laughable.
Whoever deals with this app should never be allowed near a computer again. Seriously you’d be better just flushing your money down the toilet than paying for this incompetence.
Developer Response ,
We are really sorry for the frustration this has caused you. As we recently acquired the BBC Good Food Magazine app, we were forced to migrate it to our own app platform. Unfortunately, there was no way we could avoid customers having to download their issues again. However, your ownership should not be affected and you should still have access to the issues you have purchased previously. Please email email@example.com so we can help you restore your issues.
We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Full of delicious recipes & useful tips, for all, covering different seasons, diets & on trend foods.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 38.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © BBC Magazines Limited 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 6-Month Subscription £13.49
- 12-Month Subscription £34.99
- 1-Month Subscription £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.