Free, no ads and beautifully presented QR Code Scanner for class attendance.
• Free app.
• No ads.
• Fast, secure and easy to use.
• Simply point the app camera at any QR Code to see the decoded results instantly!
• CATQR app conveniently stores your QR Code scan history and class attendance in the app calendar.
• Click on the Year or Month to see your scan history records for that period.
• Click on the Date to toggle on/off your scan history records on that day.
• Search by keyword and get an e-mail of your scan history.
• Swipe Right on your scan history record to reveal the QR Code.
• Swipe Left on your scan history record to delete the record.
• If you scanned an internet link you will see WWW icon on the scan history record, click on the WWW icon to go to the internet link.
You have your own individual CATQR Code made up of your name and e-mail address. Having this in your CATQR app has two useful purposes:
1. Other CATQR app users can scan your CATQR Code to add your name and e-mail address to their CATQR app Contacts screen. You can add other CATQR app users to your Contacts screen and add an optional private note about the contact.
2. Other QR Code Scanners can decode your individual CATQR Code to obtain your name and e-mail address. Event organisers, academic institutions and employers may have invested in traditional QR Code Scanner systems and issue you with a paper or e-mail ID badge. To save on administration associated with printing or e-mailing ID badges, your individual CATQR Code could be used instead!
Organisers using the CATQR website can create a CATQR Code for a specific class and track attendance in real-time!!
1. Students using their own CATQR app in the classroom can scan the Organiser’s CATQR Code for that specific class. The Student will see the Organiser’s CATQR Code Class Title, Date/Time and the Organiser’s name in their CATQR app scan history.
2. The Organiser can see the students that have attended their specific class in real-time.
3. The Organiser can also export the student attendance to an Excel spreadsheet.
Our mission is to help organisations eliminate paper and reduce their carbon footprint. Organisations also benefit by removing inefficient manual processes associated with the administration, storage, recording and reporting of paper sign-in attendance registers!
Find out more by visiting http://www.catqr.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So easy to use much easy with virtual meetings
This app was great. So easy to use to manage attendee and log my own attendance for CPD.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.