Jot down notes, share ideas, and stay informed about what's happening on your team while you're on the go with the Confluence Cloud mobile app.
Catch up on updates from your team
• Read and share pages on the go
• See the latest activity from your Confluence Cloud site
• Stay up to date with notifications for new pages, mentions, comments, tasks, likes, and page shares
Find what you’re looking for fast
• Quickly locate pages you’ve viewed, worked on, or saved
• Search your whole site or find pages in a specific space
• Browse any space on your site
Move work forward, no matter where you are
• Find recent work fast and pick up where you left off
• Create, edit, and comment on pages in real time
• Add pictures and video right from your mobile device
Jump between apps quickly and seamlessly
• Share pages in Slack right from the Confluence app
• Jira links open in the Jira Software app automatically
THIS APP WORKS WITH CONFLUENCE CLOUD SITES ONLY. If you’re using Confluence Server, download the Confluence Server mobile app: http://appstore.com/atlassian/confluenceserver
This update is mostly bug fixes so you won't notice many changes – just a more reliable app.
To send feedback or rate us in the app store, tap the Avatar icon at top left.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What’s here is ok, but it needs so much more
This app REALLY needs support for sharing. I want to be able to share a PDF from Notability into Confluence and choose a page to attach it to. I want to share text from WorkFlowy and Notes into Confluence and use it to create a new sub-page. I want to share a Confluence page and get the choice between copying the URL or exporting a PDF and sending it to another iOS app (this looks like it will work if the page is public, but if the page is private then all your exported PDFs show the login page).
This app is competing with Evernote, Notion and OneNote.
Slowly getting there
The app is slowly improving. Still missing a key feature in being able to toggle between two or more cloud instances which the Jira app supports
iPad web experience is better
I re-downloaded the app to see if I can do review commenting by selecting text but turns out I can only do that on a laptop still, selecting text brings up the native contextual menu, just like on web.
However, I don’t know how the app imagines rendering tables but it’s not what I would expect to say the least, and it’s not how confluence behaves anywhere else. We use tables. Usually image-text pairs.
Quickly removed it again so that it doesn’t open if I try to browse a confluence site.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Atlassian Pty Ltd
- 98.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2015-2021 Atlassian Pty Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.