No more surprises, worrying or feeling in the dark about your own reproductive health. As the first app to introduce partner connect, Cycles knows how to make the most out of period tracking. With a clean and simple interface you can keep track of your cycle effortlessly.
• Track your cycle in one glance with Cycle view.
• Easily log observations on your body and mood.
• Take the guesswork out of predicting your most fertile days.
• Irregular or missed period? A single tap and Cycles has got your back.
• With you wherever you go: for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
• Optional passcode or FaceID to protect your privacy.
• Share your cycle info privately with your partner.
• Your reminders and notes are always kept private, even from your partner.
UPGRADE TO CYCLES PREMIUM
• Get tailored predictions on upcoming changes to your body.
• Connect with your partner to plan intimate moments, vacations and more around your cycle.
• Set-up customized reminders for birth control, fertile days or periods.
• Become a menstrual cycle expert with detailed descriptions for all observations.
• Make Cycles your reliable health care partner with Insights Overview. Perfect for any doctors visit!
When calculating fertility for pregnancy with natural family planning, Cycles takes advantage of scientific research that’s more accurate than the 'rhythm method' of yesteryear and has a real-world failure rate comparable to that of condoms. Even so, this app is designed for informational purposes only and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
If you choose to unlock Cycles Premium, your purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. A yearly membership costs $29.99. Active subscriptions will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the expiry date. You can manage subscriptions from Account in iTunes after subscribing, you’ll also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there at any time. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to Cycles Premium before your trial expires.
Optional permission requests:
• Health app, to record your cycles and reproductive health data
• Notifications, to remind you of the phases of your cycle
• Minor interface tweaks and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good app
I like this app as it’s very useful for tracking periods but wish you could adjust your period each month if it is irregular. You can adjust the period but it goes back to the start and then adjusts the entire months of cycles since you began using it. So information is inaccurate. Otherwise it is good for recording other things like bodily complications and moods etc.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for sharing this Sallyaction! Hmm you're right, that shouldn't be happening for you. Have you tried editing your periods from the Cycle tab? All you have to do to edit your current cycle is tap the button in the centre. The app will do the rest!
If you have any other queries or questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com!
Good for estimates
Had this app a few years and find it really helpful to see roughly where I am on my cycle.
Love that you can edit the length of days for your cycle etc and make notes on specific days.
The only thing that isn’t so helpful and I would love to see changed, is how previous dates that have already passed are automatically changed if you amend current or future predictions on the calendar. For example, if I think I’m ovulating I’ll check the cycle ‘wheel’ to check it lines up with the prediction of what day that’s due to happen so that the day I start my period is also likely to be accurate. However, in changing that wheel it moves the Previous date(s) of when my period started last month(s), making it impossible to keep a log of how long Each cycle is on the app’s calendar. So I keep a separate notes list of dates for this.
It doesn’t make sense for previous dates to be moved automatically.
Is there a way around this?
Need to change the way you add days
It doesn’t make sense to me why you can only add the dates with a starting and ending date?
When my period comes, i want to add the inicial date, but I can’t if i dont also add the last date, how I suppose to know which day will end????
I want to be able to add the day it starts, and when it ends, be able to add it too, without feeling the pressure of guessing my dates. And in case i forget to add the end, then the app can predict according my latest data.
Besides this amateur ux issue (feel like this part was design by a men), the rest of the app is really good, the visual and clean representation of the data is easy to understand and friendly designed.
- Perigee AB
- 115.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Perigee AB
- In-App Purchases
- Cycles Pro £2.99
- Cycles Premium £29.99
- Cycles Premium £29.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.