Use Digital Health Passport to:
- TRACK: Asthma peak flow tracker and allergic reaction tracker
- ALERT: Air quality & pollen, pollution levels & forecasts
- PLAN: Asthma action plan + Jext / Epipen allergy action plan upload
- HACK: Updates and support from NHS, Asthma UK and the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- REMIND: Time and location medication reminders
SAFETY & QUALITY - NHS & ORCHA REVIEWED
The Digital Health Passport is approved for the NHS Apps Library and is the highest scoring free asthma management app in the ORCHA health app library.
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
“Having severe asthma for the last two years I’ve been to A&E twice, and if I’m having trouble breathing I can take my phone out and look at my plan. The name ‘Digital Health Passport’ is exactly that – you can travel around with it and use it as and when you enter a new service.” - Digital Health Passport User
“It’s really useful when patients come back into clinic: recording peak flow digitally rather than on paper is a real positive. The links are really good – one patient this morning had poor inhaler technique, and having additional information that they can access in one place is really useful” - Asthma Nurse, Barts Health NHS Trust
BENEFITS OF MANAGING YOUR ASTHMA & ALLERGIES
According to Asthma UK managing your asthma well leads to:
- Much lower risk of asthma attacks
- Fewer daytime symptoms
- Rarely waking up at night due to asthma
- Decreased use reliever inhalers
- Less need for emergency treatments
- No long-term lung damage
- Greater freedom and fewer limits on your daily routine, work and exercise
Allergy UK says that a vital part of managing your allergy is avoiding triggers, knowing what starts allergic symptoms and what works in controlling them. Quick symptom and treatment trackers can be especially helpful when discussing your allergies with doctors.
FEATURES TO HELP YOU MANAGE ASTHMA & ALLERGY
Care Journey: Designed with young people, their doctors and nurses, and top app designers, the dashboard puts you on the path to better health, with customisable updates and forecasts every step of the way.
Asthma Action Plan + Jext / Epipen allergy action plan: Upload sharable care plans to ensure you and those around you know how to respond in an emergency.
Emergency Health Plans: Emergency plans for asthma attacks and allergic reactions come straight from the dashboard the moment you need them.
Learning & support: Helpful articles, games and quizzes including content from the NHS, Anaphylaxis Campaign and Asthma UK help you stay prepared.
Asthma peak flow tracker and allergic reaction tracker: These doctor developed health trackers help you monitor your symptoms and use the timeline to chart your progress with your care team.
Air Quality & Pollen, Pollution Levels & Forecasts: Customisable alerts help you plan your day
Medication Reminders: Flexible location and time reminders help you remember your inhaler, Jext and Epipen – and when to record your peak flows and allergy symptoms
PRIVACY & TECHNICAL
Privacy & Data Protection: You can delete your account and data at any time - we will never share or sell your data without permission.
Cyber Security: The Digital Health Passport has Cyber Essentials + certification protecting against online threats.
CONTACT, SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
Use the in app support links, visit help.tinymedicalapps.com or email us direct firstname.lastname@example.org to report any bugs, ask questions or suggest features.
Download to manage your asthma & allergy today!
- Fixed UI issues on Health Hacks and a few other pages on low-resolution devices
- Minor improvements to Charts on Timeline
Ratings and Reviews
Learnt a lot about food allergies!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tiny Medical Apps Ltd
- 99.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Tiny Medical Apps