Whether it’s discounts on your weekly supermarket shop, that next meal out or just catching the latest flick at the cinema, your exclusive discounts are now available whenever and wherever you are - Just tap the app, buy and save.
See something you want to buy? Choose from a wide range of brands including cinema tickets
Purchase your discounted eVouchers which are instantly delivered to your eWallet
Use your eVouchers in-store or online* and just mark it used when you’re done.
Keep all your eVouchers all in one place and keep track of all the savings you have made!
*subject to retailer availability
Fix released to address billing address issue at checkout.
Fix to resolve issue with retailer icons.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be a lot better with a few steps
Only been using this a weeks against the smart spending app by gateway.
Unfortunately more development is needed of the Sodexo app.
My recommendations to make your app just as good as your competitors
1. Please retain card details for quicker check out this is a nightmare when at the till trying to pay for goods having to keep entering card details manually, can be backed up with Face ID and fingerprint authorisation like most other apps nowadays.
2. Add a search bar for quicker locating of shops and retailers.
3. Make sure the retailers listed on your desktop version is available on the app, I’ve found several so far that are not, inc haven, sports direct etc....
4. If you advertise vouchers make sure they are available I tried Argos a few weeks ago and wasn’t available, they are now.
5. Make sure large evouchers are available as most retailers such as Currys only accept a few vouchers thus limiting discounts.
6. Try to offer similar discounts to your competitors, 4 of 4 high straight retailers I compared of yours were not as competitive as gateways smart spending app by on average 2%
This matters have been raised with your customer service department and our employers with their point of contact in your company.
So hopefully an updated app should be imminent
Not a great experience alas
So this app lets you access your discounts... when it works.
Pages sometimes hang and don’t load. Images sometimes don’t update. Sometimes it may take a few goes to add vouchers to the basket. Sometimes you can’t pay. If the app updates, you’re logged out, and it gets updated a lot!
When it works it’s ok, not the most easy to use, but ok. Alas, it works properly about 50% of the time.
It doesn’t work anymore
The app has stopped working for me. It tries to recall my personal details when paying but just continues to search.
I’ve reported the fault to Sodexo but they failed to reply. The website version doesn’t work on my iPad. I get logged out after payment is allegedly accepted by my bank. I’ve reported this to Sodexo but they weren’t interested. In fact, they appear to be disinterested in fixing any problem. Their website version is now playing up on my PC. After completing an order, it says that something has gone wrong. Oh no it hasn’t !! Sodexo need to get a grip and sort out their IT issues. I could be waiting a long time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SODEXO MOTIVATION SOLUTIONS U.K. LIMITED
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 SODEXO MOTIVATION SOLUTIONS U.K.LIMITED
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.