READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
This is a next-gen iPad game, and WILL NOT WORK on any device not listed below.
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2022)
- iPad Pro 11 (2022)
- iPad (2022)
- iPad Mini (2021)
- iPad Pro 11 (2021)
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2021)
- iPad Air (2020)
- iPad Pro 11 (2020)
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2020)
- iPad Pro 11 (2018)
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)
At least 18GB of free space is required to install the full game.
Create a hero and change a world. A flesh-eating Elf, an Imperial Lizard or an Undead, risen from the grave? Discover how the world reacts differently to who - or what - you are.
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep, tactical, turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements themselves to seal your victory.
Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or in a party of up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out cooperative play. Go anywhere, unleash your imagination, and explore endless ways to interact with the world.
- Play how you like. Featuring touch controls, mouse & keyboard, and with support for connected devices.
- Venture alone, or as two players on a single device. Or, go online and play as a party of up to four. Drop in, drop out co-op means the choice is yours.
- Seamless split-screen means two players can play at opposite ends of the world without any loading screens, whenever they like.
- Invite, matchmake, and gain achievements through Game Center and use the iCloud for your savegames.
- Cross-save across multiple devices, and cross-play between Mac and iPad. Play on the go, with a friend on Mac, for example!
- Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Kill any NPC without sacrificing your progress, and speak to every animal. Even ghosts might be hiding a secret or two…
- Choose your race and origin. Choose from 6 unique origin characters with their own backgrounds and quests, or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. All choices have consequences.
Fixed a crash at the game startup on some devices running iOS 16
Ratings and Reviews
I’m so pleased that they managed to shoe horn this into the latest iPads. It works flawlessly so far for me (5 hours into it). It is every bit as deep and rich as when I played it on PC and the touch controls to spin the screen and zoom in and out are genuinely better than using a keyboard. You do have to zoom in on things from time to time because the graphics are so detailed and, obviously an iPads screen can only be so large, but the game really works a treat. The complexity of the character interactions make playing this through again almost a new game if you choose someone else as your main. The game does eat your battery; as bad, or even slightly worse than Civilisation VI, but that’s only to be expected on so complex a program and the 3.5 GB size of the data is surprisingly reasonable.
This is a one of the best isometric turn based RPGs of all time; how lovely to get to pop in ear buds and lose myself into this rich tapestry of humour, narrative, characterisation, invention, strategy and adventure again… and all on the way to work!
What a waste of money
Bought the game, opened it, got to a screen to choose if you do or don’t want to enable steam cross-save (I don’t have a steam account so useless to me) and the game freezes every time on this screen. Didn’t even get to create a character, let alone play the game. Did a bit of googling and turns out this steam cross-save ‘feature’ was added as an update back in September 2021 - so clearly the devs are in no rush to fix the problem. Cost me nearly 20 quid (expensive for an iPad game) only to delete the useless waste of space within minutes of downloading it. Do yourselves a favour and save your money.
Lovely Buggy Game
I love the game it self but I am having issues with bugs.
It is constantly closing the app down. I am playing it on an iPad Pro (2020) and my device is heating up so much when playing. I am hoping these issues will be sorted in the future because right now it is making the game unplayable. I will definitely update the review to a five star if these issues are sorted. Maybe you guys can inplement a graphics option that can take some load out of the processor because I do not think the current mobile devices have the cooling systems require to run the game.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Larian Studios Games Ltd.
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iPadOS 14.2 or later and a device with A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Game Controller
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Larian Studios
Play this game with your favourite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.