Meet DoodleMaths, the award-winning app proven to boost confidence and ability in maths!
Filled with thousands of interactive exercises for ages 4-14, DoodleMaths creates every child a unique learning experience tailored to their needs, ensuring continual progression through the curriculum.
▶ Key features
• Powered by Proxima™, our adaptive algorithm, DoodleMaths automatically targets tricky topics and tops up knowledge, helping every child to get back on track in maths
• Its 40,000+ curriculum-aligned exercises are delivered in short, snappy sessions, supporting all types of learner
• It sets work at just the right level for each child, letting them work independently and removing any anxieties they may have about the subject
• Designed to be used for 10 minutes a day, DoodleMaths can be used offline on tablets and mobiles, letting your child learn anywhere, anytime!
▶ For children
• A fun and rewarding work programme they’ll want to do every day
• Educational games to play, exciting rewards to earn and virtual badges to unlock
• A customisable robot to build and customise
▶ For parents
• A low-cost, high-impact alternative to maths tuition designed to boost your child’s confidence and help them progress in maths
• No need to set or mark work — DoodleMaths does all of the hard work for you!
• Easily track progress using the free DoodleConnect app or online Parent Dashboard
▶ For teachers
• An intuitive homework, consolidation and intervention solution, designed to enhance your teaching and reduce your workload
• DoodleMaths is fully-aligned to the curriculum and automatically sets personalised exercises for each child, removing the need for setting differentiated work!
• Use Doodle’s online teacher hub to easily identify learning gaps and track progress for individual pupils, whole classes or the entire school
Download the app for free, or enjoy access to all of DoodleMaths’ features by upgrading to DoodleMaths Premium!
There are a variety of subscription types available to suit your needs (all beginning with a free 7-day trial):
Single child subscriptions:
DoodleMaths (monthly): £7.99
DoodleMaths (annual): £69.99
DoodleBundle (monthly): £12.99
DoodleBundle (annual): £119.99
Family subscriptions (up to five children):
DoodleMaths (monthly): £12.99
DoodleMaths (annual): £119.99
DoodleBundle (monthly): £16.99
DoodleBundle (annual): £159.99
The Summer Challenge is here, a fantastic feature designed to encourage daily Doodling!
Alongside this, we've also made further improvements to the app to enhance your Doodle experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Can improve any level
We purchased this app a year ago after we had been recommended it by a friend. We bought it to keep his Maths going over the holidays, he was almost 7 when purchasing. To my amazement he has used it every day since and has an unbroken steak. He rapidly became top of Maths in his class despite being an August boy and currently has a maths age of 13 despite not turning eight until next week. How accurate this maths age is I am not convinced as it goes up by 0.02 every time a New this week is done however he is currently half way through the year 6 syllabus.
His mental maths is now amazing. He knows his times tables inside out however the down side is that he is now bored at school. Not sure how to address this but reluctant to stop as he is at least being challenged at home. Rather than just going up in age is there any other options? We tend to average 10 mins per day.
He loves buying items for his pet, although many seasonal items are the same as last year. Can this be expanded?
Overall definitely recommended. Made an enormous difference.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We're so pleased to hear DoodleMaths has helped your son. The app measures your child's strengths and weaknesses and creates a work programme tailored around this, and we use Doodle Ages as a way to measure any changes. We will feedback your ideas about the seasonal items to the development team - Happy Doodling!
Best maths app for children!
I’ve been looking for a maths app for my children, we tried unsuccessfully quite a few free apps, then a friend recommended doodle maths as their children use it at school, I was hesitant on paying the money if it wasn’t going to work as the others but my friend said her children were quite motivated in completing daily challenges so I thought it was worthy, and she was right, best app ever!
Fair enough my children do not rush on their own to get it done, but most of the days they only need a reminder, it definitively made a difference at school, homework was easier and you could tell when they were not doing their doodle exercises for a long time because marks went down in the assessments...
The way they use the pet and stickers to motivate works with boys and girls (although more with girls) and I love thy have special holidays treats.
I like that if there is a topic where they are stuck they have to work at it before pass, they have been very good this summer keeping a streak of 25 days so far! I am sure this will make a big difference when school starts again, not only getting back to homework routine will be easier, but they will be more confident in their maths and that is half of the job done!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your review and amazing feedback! We are really glad to hear how this is helping your children with homework. Happy Doodling!
Great app for getting the kids ahead
We downloaded doodlemaths for our five year old twins as one of them was excelling at maths up to the point that he was understanding concepts way beyond year 1, and the other needed a little help. After looking for local and reasonably priced maths tutors, we decided to try doodlemaths first instead. I cannot recommend this app enough! After just two weeks, the gifted twin has almost completed all of the year 2 modules and has a percentile age of 7, whereas the twin that was falling behind is now right on target in terms of both age percentile and year 1 work.
The programme is so easy to use as after your child has completed a baseline assessment, it automatically adjusts to the correct level for your child. It’s fantastic being able to see graphs that track your child’s progress over time, and most importantly, it’s fun, takes ten minutes a day and my children love it. Thank you doodlemath, this is exactly what we needed!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, what a lovely review, we're delighted to hear this. Thank you! All the best, DoodleLearning
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EZ Education Ltd
- 215.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 EZ Education Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- First Student Monthly Subscription £5.99
- Second Student Monthly Subscription £5.99
- 1st Student Monthly £7.99
- First User Lifetime Membership £144.99
- First Student Annual Subscription £55.99
- Third Student Monthly Subscription £5.99
- 2nd User Lifetime Membership £144.99
- 2nd Student Monthly £7.99
- Second Student Annual Subscription £55.99
- 1st Student Annual £69.99