Get all the latest scores, news and video at your fingertips with the official ECB Cricket app.
Whether you are a fan, coach, recreational player, volunteer or many of these things – our app will give you even more from the sport you love.
Our new-look app puts a greater emphasis on following the live action from all the international and domestic competitions to bring you the fastest scores, with team line-ups, scorecards, live updates and ball-by-ball commentary in our Match Centre.
• Select your favourite international and domestic team to get even quicker access to the latest scores and personalised push notifications.
• Get all the latest news and video from the ECB, covering England, internationals, domestic and grassroots cricket.
• Revamped Match Centre with live scores, team line-ups, scorecards, video, ball-by-ball updates and full commentary.
• Integrated video allows you to watch match highlights and get access to the latest interviews.
• New Matches area makes it easy for you to look back at match results and find upcoming fixtures with new filter functionality.
• Keep track of the latest league tables across all the competitions
Thanks for using the England Cricket app. We regularly update our app to improve performance and add new features. This release contains some minor enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
At last an app that is intuitive and works. If you like to know the dates of test matches (or any matches I guess) I recommend the sync feature, which works with your smartphone calendar.
Just started using this again now England are playing again Post-hiatus.
Good app, but have already noticed a few things after the first 2 or 3 days. I say 2 or 3 because the app doesn’t tell you what day of the game it is - you need to go elsewhere for that info, which really is a fundamental missing.
Alerts - older versions of this app used to have a distinctive alert sound - an urgent sounding “dink dink dink” noise that was fairly cool, dramatic and importantly obviously from this app. Now its using the phone’s default alert noise, so you can’t even tell it’s a cricket alert. Yesterday I excitedly thought England had a breakthrough, but it was just a reminder I’d set to remember to buy dog food this weekend :-( I’ve switched alerts off now.
Just like the ECB, this gets worse and worse.
If there was any other cricket scores app wort it’s salt, I’d use it but I’m stuck due to lack of alternatives.
The font size is so small, you can barely read the scores. It used to be nice and clear, but now it isn’t.
Have a favourite team? Expect the app to show that team at the top of the scores page - nope. It used to, but now it doesn’t.
Think the hundred will be the death of the smaller county you’ve been following all your life? Deselected that competition in the settings? Haha! Nuts to you, the ECB will force you to see the scores of this travesty of a competition. You used to be able to select the exact tournaments included on the scores page, but now you can’t.
The market is wide open for a developer to produce a really simple cricket scores app, just select your team, county, country, select the competitions to follow and you’ll have me downloading it.
This app is just like the ECB, getting worse every year, forcing you to follow scores and matches of teams you’ve absolutely no interest in and doesn’t do anything to really help supporters.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- England and Wales Cricket Board Ltd
- 29.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © England and Wales Cricket Board Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.