Get all the latest scores, news and video at your fingertips with the official ECB Cricket app.
Whether you are a fan, coach, recreational player, volunteer or many of these things – our app will give you even more from the sport you love.
Our new-look app puts a greater emphasis on following the live action from all the international and domestic competitions to bring you the fastest scores, with team line-ups, scorecards, live updates and ball-by-ball commentary in our Match Centre.
• Select your favourite international and domestic team to get even quicker access to the latest scores and personalised push notifications.
• Get all the latest news and video from the ECB, covering England, internationals, domestic and grassroots cricket.
• Revamped Match Centre with live scores, team line-ups, scorecards, video, ball-by-ball updates and full commentary.
• Integrated video allows you to watch match highlights and get access to the latest interviews.
• New Matches area makes it easy for you to look back at match results and find upcoming fixtures with new filter functionality.
• Keep track of the latest league tables across all the competitions
Minor update to the fixtures page logic
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
ECB score board
Great service. Really fast but would like bowling analysis to include runs conceded for iPhones.
Very poor update. Much more confusing. Six of us have all tried to get match specific notifications. Lawyers accountants doctors all tried and nobody has been able to enact these. Go back to the previous site.
Just started using this again now England are playing again Post-hiatus.
Good app, but have already noticed a few things after the first 2 or 3 days. I say 2 or 3 because the app doesn’t tell you what day of the game it is - you need to go elsewhere for that info, which really is a fundamental missing.
Alerts - older versions of this app used to have a distinctive alert sound - an urgent sounding “dink dink dink” noise that was fairly cool, dramatic and importantly obviously from this app. Now its using the phone’s default alert noise, so you can’t even tell it’s a cricket alert. Yesterday I excitedly thought England had a breakthrough, but it was just a reminder I’d set to remember to buy dog food this weekend :-( I’ve switched alerts off now.
Very limited. Has no way of showing start times of the day; or showing which days play it is. For a test match you can’t tell if it’s day 1,2,3,4 or 5. It forces you to have women’s games on your list. I don’t have any interest in women’s cricket; it’s pub level. The overtly sexist set up of this is designed so they can claim that they have stats to support women’s cricket. It forces you to have games listed. The switch off is greyed out. You select your team, it gives you no option but to have the games. So it clogs my feed with games I have no intention of looking at or in.
- England and Wales Cricket Board Ltd
- 24.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © England and Wales Cricket Board Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.